• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

That's exactly what's wrong. It makes it look like she has big (bigger) boobs!
WY9B3.jpg
But she likes big boobs.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
The characters look different enough, no reason to call it lazy!

And Kyoani is probably at the top when it comes to actually caring about details in animes, along with great production values.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Did you have to make a conscious effort to avoid using the phrasing "don't say lazy" or am I the only person who had that come to mind?

I admit i thought about that as i was typing.! Though, i was hoping for someone to reply with something along the lines of "please don't say lazy"!

Madao

80's Ritsu looks older and i like that.

i had to do a double check on the following pic because i thought that was Yui lol.

(btw, i'm in the double digits in the wall of shame. i only reach that in F-Zero and Metroid threads. wut)

Jintor

K-On has a certain amount of 'anime' and 'moe' baggage, but nowhere near the cultural influence in Western cultures of "MLP is for girls".

Esura

Banned
Chet I think I found my dream Nendoroid!

7318759396_4ef6d6e6b9.jpg

But it is a prototype sadly. I also found my Yui Nendoroid I want too but it is sold out on Ami Ami.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I think i saw a Rita nendoroid once, i should have bought it.

Wanted to buy a figure of her i saw, she has a casting spell pose, but it was pricey.

Top Bottom