• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Madao

OyiDo.jpg

the first few eps were so weird with those eyes. i got used to it but they look so weird.

also, it looks like the girls stole a pair of Byakugan eyes each one.

Articalys

To add a bit of translated context:
Zoff, a Japanese retail chain for eyeglasses, will begin taking pre-orders for eyeglasses inspired by the K-ON! film on July 20 — even though only one of the six characters actually wears glasses in the anime. The six models are designed to match the characters — Yui, Mio, Ritsu, Tsumugi, Azusa, and Nodoka; Zoff paid particular attention to faithfully recreating Nodoka's onscreen eyeglasses.

Besides the eyeglasses frames, each set comes with non-prescription lenses, an eyeglasses case, a lens wipe, and four mini eyeglasses charms.

Zoff is exclusively offering these eyeglasses through its own online store and the TBSishop, two days after the film's Blu-ray Disc and DVD go on sale in Japan on July 18.
I've bolded the most important part of this promotion.

Hj79ml.jpg

Jesus she's small. The sad thing is, I bought this one before these others I've been waiting on for some time. Why aren't those here yet dammit?

Ok...how many toys do you have?
These are just figures I've gotten this year so far, I have a lot of stuff not shown here. Like a Majora's Mask Link riding Epona figure, several Gundam figures, A smaller DK and Mario figures, and a Yangus figure that is my most regrettable purchase ever, just to name a few.

I see Yui and Mugi and Sawako are missing.
If I had the money, I'd probably have a lot more figures than I do now.

Esura

Banned
These are just figures I've gotten this year so far, I have a lot of stuff not shown here. Like a Majora's Mask Link riding Epona figure, several Gundam figures, A smaller DK and Mario figures, and a Yangus figure that is my most regrettable purchase ever, just to name a few.
Wow...I wonder how big is it.

But Yangus is cool though. Coolest male thief in a RPG ever.

If I had the money, I'd probably have a lot more figures than I do now.

I wonder if you have as much figures as I have videogames.

Wow...I wonder how big is it.
It's not huge or anything, I should take a picture of it one of these days.
But Yangus is cool though. Coolest male thief in a RPG ever.
It's not that I don't like Yangus, because I do like him, it's because I could have gotten Jessica instead. Curse you brother for convincing me to get Yangus instead!
I can only imagine they're a lot of money now...
I wonder if you have as much figures as I have videogames.
No. I have a lot of games.

Top Bottom