• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

thats soda
this is soda
Fwwl8.png

chet is american
Ah, well, this is a twist.
EJxx4.gif

afther the K-On! movie not anymore

I don't want to live anywhere near Wiseblade.

dluu13

I guess it's called "welcome to living in Canada". You have the "Queen's English" conflicting with American English, metric and imperial etc.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Though choice, Mio vs Taiga, but i am gonna go with K-On girls, so voting Mio!

Even if i really like Taiga, she is like my second choice after Ritsu as waifu material like i said before.

I kind of wish they'd show the breakdown for each age range of the genders. They only have the overall statistic for age and gender.

Seeing how their website is laid out the way they compile the info probably doesn't keep track of exactly who does what.

frequency

I watched first episode because #PokeGAF. They talk about it a lot and someone said almost everyone there had seen it, so I didn't want to be left out. I read a little and saw music was a part of the story. Music has been important to me ever since I learned guitar (inspired by all-girl rock band SCANDAL). So I thought this might be the perfect show to try anime again. I've seen occasional One Piece because my sister likes it. But last time I really watched anime was before I moved. I think the last one I saw was first season Yakitate!! JaPan.

K-on was a real surprise. It wasn't what I expected at all. It was just introducing characters, but nothing was too silly or weird. The characters are a little exaggerated but I liked them. I think Akiyama Mio is my favourite right now - she seems so cool. I was told it is "slice of life". I think this means it won't ever get ridiculous and I like that. I can enjoy watching a show about school club life. I look forward to seeing Hirasawa Yui progression as a guitar player. I hope it is handled well (I spoiled myself by mistake seeing the beginning of the next season).

I'll have more to say after watching the next one. So far I am very impressed and thinking about buying the very expensive blu-rays. I love the opening and ending credit music.

K-on was a real surprise. It wasn't what I expected at all. It was just introducing characters, but nothing was too silly or weird. The characters are a little exaggerated but I liked them. I think Akiyama Mio is my favourite right now - she seems so cool. I was told it is "slice of life". I think this means it won't ever get ridiculous and I like that. I can enjoy watching a show about school club life. I look forward to seeing Hirasawa Yui progression as a guitar player. I hope it is handled well (I spoiled myself by mistake seeing the beginning of the next season).

I really got into the show after the 3rd or 4th episode. Not to say the first episodes are bad, because they're good but it really clicked with me after a little bit.

Emitan

I watched first episode because #PokeGAF. They talk about it a lot and someone said almost everyone there had seen it, so I didn't want to be left out. I read a little and saw music was a part of the story. Music has been important to me ever since I learned guitar (inspired by all-girl rock band SCANDAL). So I thought this might be the perfect show to try anime again. I've seen occasional One Piece because my sister likes it. But last time I really watched anime was before I moved. I think the last one I saw was first season 焼きたて!! ジャぱん.

I'll have more to say after watching the next one. So far I am very impressed and thinking about buying the very expensive blu-rays. I love the opening and ending credit music.
You are one of us now.

Esura

Banned
I watched first episode because #PokeGAF. They talk about it a lot and someone said almost everyone there had seen it, so I didn't want to be left out. I read a little and saw music was a part of the story. Music has been important to me ever since I learned guitar (inspired by all-girl rock band SCANDAL). So I thought this might be the perfect show to try anime again. I've seen occasional One Piece because my sister likes it. But last time I really watched anime was before I moved. I think the last one I saw was first season 焼きたて!! ジャぱん.

Nice, I'm glad you like the K-ON! series.

Your eyes have been opened to all of that goodness now. You are going to want to watch more slice of life stuff and more and more.

You are one of us now.

ONE OF US, ONE OF US!

8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif

Now I need to get my father into K-ON! I got him into Unlimited Blade Works and Fate/ZERO so anything is possible.

dluu13

I actually thought it was nothing special. And then for some reason I decided to watch the entire thing again. AND THEN IT WAS AWESOME.

Gravijah

yay

yayyyyyyyyyyy

Top Bottom