• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
GAF sure has it's share of stupid. They never fail to appear in certain threads. Gets old after a while.

At least K-On!GAF is best GAF!

Esura

Banned
I'm not sure how Senran Kagura of all things gives off pedo vibes...
C'est la vie.

I saw that post in the other thread.

People just throw the word "pedo" around randomly it seems. I can understand someone saying it looks creepy or weird or something but pedo always seem to be the go to word for anime girls with big tits.

They could at least come up with something more creative with their insults...
Oh well.
niUYY.gif

Poyunch

...and Mugi has somehow become my favourite character, which has surprised even me, especially because I feel the need to highlight just how redundant she has been in everything that I have watched so far.

It's that underdog spirit, I guess.

Something, something, lesbians.

uSuSV.gif

Madao

There are more than six k-on girls. The dragon would just put you inside one of their bodies.

Question: why didn't they ever use the dragon balls to wish that the villain was dead or at least transported far away?

a wish can't affect negatively (kill, beat, put away, etc.) someone who is more powerful than the dragon balls' creator.

since all bad guys are usually stronger than everyone, they can't take that route (it was even asked once in the anime iirc)

Esura

Banned
Still wishing for K-ON! Zero. Sawako, kawaii girl in the day....death metal hag at night! Hnnnnng!

Sawako and her friends looked very similar to HTT in their old photos in that one episode when they aren't performing. Death Devil. Come on mangaka dude, just do it. Hell, it is still in high school too. See, I'm giving these fools free advice on making money. Should listen.

So that's why everyone ignore my post on other threads. =/ Loving doll joints shouldn't be classify as pedo....

I'm being a little over-dramatic in my interpretation, as I'm sure someone with a Dragon Ball Z avatar wouldn't be considered a pedophile. It's basically if someone has an avatar that could be a young girl anime character gets this thrown at them.
Kandrick get's it a lot.

Top Bottom