• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Well if the source is only that big that's fine, being stretched would probably look worse...

It's a movie poster, so the relative dimensions are locked. I can't make it 100 pixels wide without going above the 120 pixel height limit. I'd have to crop it.

Edit: I cropped it. How does this look?

I actually think it looks better now. You win this round, Chet. You've also staved off my avatar's eventual transformation into some sort of anime.
Now I just need Kandrick to fix his avatar.
July 2nd = Best Girl's Birthday

But Mio's was in January...

Happy Birthday Mugi!
Uakg5.jpg

Poor Mugi eating by herself. I'd eat with her!

Why would Mugi make a cake with her own face on it? Also, she has friends. Also, she isn't real. You'd have to go into the cartoon world like that shitty movie, but even then you'd have to get to Japan and befriend Mugi. And you'd have to learn Japanese to communicate with Mugi. You'd also have to get the cake from the real world and bring it with you. Good luck doing all of that while it's still Mugi's birthday.

Gravijah

Why would Mugi make a cake with her own face on it? Also, she has friends. Also, she isn't real. You'd have to go into the cartoon world like that shitty movie, but even then you'd have to get to Japan and befriend Mugi. And you'd have to learn Japanese to communicate with Mugi. You'd also have to get the cake from the real world and bring it with you. Good luck doing all of that while it's still Mugi's birthday.

mugi can speak bad english!

Emitan

I think she might be my number one.

We have so much in common! We're lesbians, we have thick eyebrows (D:), we... uh... have European blood?

Yup, totally similar.

Emitan

Was Mugi european? I can't remember; I know her maid is.

Hence the question mark. I think it's maybe implied she has European heritage. Maybe not.

She certainly spends a lot of time in Europe and has the same porcelain as European royalty though.

Was Mugi european? I can't remember; I know her maid is.

Doesn't she take a lot of trips out to Finland? That doesn't really mean she's part Finnish, but I've always kinda assumed she has strong Scandinavian blood coursing through her veins.
Ha!

Yeah, i noticed that a while ago. I remember 90pixels x 120pixels was the maximum allowed, but it got changed for some reason.

Yeah, but it can't be all that hard to "fix" it, considering what the source of your avatar is.

frequency

Azusa, Ui, Jun combination is too good.

Instead continuing with series, I just finish watching #5. I think this is my sixth time.

Emitan

Got a notice to come to the post office to pick up a parcel. This only happens when I order stuff from Asia. I wonder what it could be...

Top Bottom