• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

H3Fy2.gif

Emitan

Punbelievable.

I'll get my coat

I did not realize that the Atlus price drop on the PSN store was only temporary, which I discovered to my horror, earlier today.

I had only just topped up my account with $50 too. So, so, stupid!

The good news about Atlus PSN sales is that I own almost every Atlus game now so I can finally stop spending money!

Jintor

It's amazing in an Adult Swim kind of way. But it's an Adult Swim kind of anime so... awesome. Hope it comes to Toonami.

Esura

Banned
What did you think? I was surprised in a good way.

Monica Rial voicing Stocking was awesome. I love the entirety of the dub.

Persona 3 Portable is the best Persona game. Deal wit it.

Nope.

I probably would of agreed with you had you said best Persona 3 game. Anime cutscenes in FES weren't that great and that doesn't make up for the myriad of gameplay issues FES has. Also, The Answer is too hard.

Being able to control my characters allows me to apply some of my P4 strats in the game now.

Punbelievable.

I'll get my coat
I'll join ya...T_T

Emitan

Persona 4 is the best Persona game.

Don't be silly Billie

I haven't beaten 4 yet. I got kind of mad when I realized the game brings up gay and trans issues and then is like "LOL NOPE LETS NOT ACTUALLY GET INTO THIS". Felt like a bait and switch.

Articalys

How much K-On stuff is KyoAni selling at C82? Lots.
Kyoto Animation has revealed the limited-edition merchandise it plans to sell at this summer's Comic Market 82 (Comiket) event.

The K-ON! merchandise includes a special 42-page "K-ON-Bu Colorful Memories!!!" illustration book, a 102-page guidebook for both the K-ON! television anime series and the feature-length film, a set of 5 metal charms, and a pouch. The entire set, which comes in a K-ON!-themed bag, will retail for 5,000 yen (about US$64).

Esura

Banned
There's a nice stocky plumpness that's so appealing about keion's designs.

That's what I like most about the look of the show. Girls with a little bit of meat on them is great.

A-effing-men to this!

Also, not only am I a fan of Tales of fan (who thinks Graces f > all other Tales) and K-ON! fan (who thinks Yui > all other girls) but also of Persona (Chie, Aigis, Ginko, Maya ftw), Neptunia, FFXIII series, Deathsmile series, KH series, and I like imageepoch games. What does that make me?

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
A-effing-men to this!

Also, not only am I a fan of Tales of fan (who thinks Graces f > all other Tales) and K-ON! fan (who thinks Yui > all other girls) but also of Persona (Chie, Aigis, Ginko, Maya ftw), Neptunia, FFXIII series, Deathsmile series, KH series, and I like imageepoch games. What does that make me?

You like both Tales of Graces AND FFXIII. So, crazy, would be the answer!

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Dammit, I want that art book.
1NwQ5.gif

Is it crazy that the only Final Fantasy that I've completed is 13?
Not including Crystal Chronicles
And I hated 13.

Not really crazy no. Just play 6 and 9 and ignore all the others and you'll be fine!

I also wish i could get that art book too.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
But I have played those, and like them, but never beat them. Maybe I should have mentioned that.

Oh, that's what you mean by completed. So yeah, maybe you are crazy! Playing through FFXIII and not finishing the others is pretty impressive.

What made you complete FFXIII ? What was more fun in that one compared to the others ?

Oh, that's what you mean by completed. So yeah, maybe you are crazy! Playing through FFXIII and not finishing the others is pretty impressive.

What made you complete FFXIII ? What was more fun in that one compared to the others ?

It wasn't more fun, that's the crazy part. I don't know what it is that makes me unable to beat the other FF games. I get up to about the last dungeon or so and just stop. Though that usually happens to me when I play RPGs I like that aren't Paper Mario or Pokemon.
*in before Gravijah tells me to beat FF9

Esura

Banned
Not really crazy no. Just play 6 and 9 and ignore all the others and you'll be fine!

I also wish i could get that art book too.

9 before 7 or 10 in your post? Fail.

Its kind of criminal to tell one to ignore the two most popular entries in the series. :p

Emitan

I need to beat IX. And XII. I got XII on launch day and never beat it because my save file bugged and my party all had 0 defense no matter what I did.

Top Bottom