• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Esura

Banned
You can wait a bit on ebay. Though they might be a bit pricier. :X

I noticed.

Noel Vermillion Nendoroid on there is 100 bucks. Fuck that. Might as well get that Lisa Silverman Persona 2 statue or Aigis maid statue if I'm going to lay big bucks on something.

B-b-but Yuri and Estelle! Also, imagine getting Asbel randomly, and they made sure to have him wear his horrible default costume, the horror!

Usually they let you buy a full box, so you are sure to get the ones you want, and you can sell the others.

But who is going to buy Asbel ?

I like Asbel, but I specifically want Sophie.

What does a whole box go for?

I don't have any Petits, but I've heard they aren't as customizable as their regular sized counterparts.
Oh I didn't actually rate the OPs/EDs. I was going to but stopped because I didn't want to spoil. :X

BUT FINE.

ED 2 > Movie OP > OP 2 > OP 3 > OP 1 > ED 3 > ED 1

I haven't listened to the movie's ED too much to rate it. But Ichiban Ippai is so good.

You're an awful person

2SlK9.gif

Esura

Banned
imo it's probably better to just get the box.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ales+nendoroid$pagemax=100$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

not a bad price, too, plus you get the secret figure... whatever that is. i have the Madoka petites, and they are pretty nice, but full sized nendoroids are a lot cooler.

Fuck...Japan only.

I'm never going to get my own Nendoroid of a character I actually give a shit about. T_T

EDIT: Eff it, I'm going to get this Yukiko Nendoroid. Looks nice and highly customizable. Wish it was Chie instead but Yukiko is 'dorable too.

Gravijah

Fuck...Japan only.

I'm never going to get my own Nendoroid of a character I actually give a shit about. T_T

EDIT: Eff it, I'm going to get this Yukiko Nendoroid. Looks nice and highly customizable. Wish it was Chie instead but Yukiko is 'dorable too.

AmiAmi ship internationally, i have gotten stuff from them before. also, if you're looking into Yukiko:

http://plamoya.com/en/nendoroid-persona-4-yukiko-amagi-p-44846.html

not sure if she is cheaper elsewhere.

So the full box doesn't come with duplicates? That's the only reason I didn't bite before. :/

technically, it did come with 1. but that's because you get 12 figures and there are only 10+1 secret.

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of Yui's singing voice. And I'm not sure what happened with K-ON!!'s first OP...
I don't know, but I can't get it out of my head now...
Just wait till you hear Utauyo!! MIRACLE and NO, Thank You![/I]

Reaching the second half of Season 2. That ending song.... my body wasn't ready...

But yeah I think it's just Yui's singing voice. I mean the couple-second intro for each OP is catchy but Yui's singing turns me off. Sometimes it forces into my head...

Deadly

Reaching the second half of Season 2. That ending song.... my body wasn't ready...

But yeah I think it's just Yui's singing voice. I mean the couple-second intro for each OP is catchy but Yui's singing turns me off. Sometimes it forces into my head...
The movie OP redeems her.

Top Bottom