• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

568920-20akiyama_mio21crt2.gif

I used to think you was cool. :(

What would make you think he was?
I forgot parallel universe Kyon works at the music shop

It's also not at all what Pounch had posted earlier.

So I watched 4 episodes so far (yes I finished rewatching Strawberry Panic) and I like the show so far (watching in sub because it's the only way to watch anime, fact). Favorite character is Tsumugi haha.

You wouldn't want to watch it dubbed anyways. Unless you want to hear Nodoka's sexy English voice.
And I'd figured you would like Mugi.

You wouldn't want to watch it dubbed anyways. Unless you want to hear Nodoka's sexy English voice.
And I'd figured you would like Mugi.

I rather liked the dub. Ritsu in particular is very charming; she comes off much more naturally as a tomboy than the original just making her super energetic and jamming male speech patterns into her dialogue.

I rather liked the dub. Ritsu in particular is very charming; she comes off much more naturally as a tomboy than the original just making her super energetic and jamming male speech patterns into her dialogue.

I have more problems with the localized script than the voices. I liked most of the voices.

Articalys

Here are all the K-On characters that made it into this year's Saimoe main draw:

Mio Akiyama
Ui Hirasawa
Yui Hirasawa
Tsumugi Kotobuki
Azusa Nakano
Ritsu Tainaka
Sawako Yamanaka

Articalys

They did alright in 2009, with Yui taking second place to Taiga, then Azusa winning everything in 2010, then the fans' allegiance shifted, a whole bunch of other stuff happened, and in 2011 none of them even made it past the first round.

Ritsu in the same group as Azunyan ? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

homer.gif

Also Azunyan already won in 2009 or 2010 i think.

Azunyan won Japan Saimoe 2010, Mio won ISML the same year. I don't think it matters much if K-ON makes any noise in Saimoe this year, having already previously swept Saimoe!

I would rather see THE IDORUM@STER have a strong showing in this year's Saimoe tourneys.

The only gripe I have about this show is the opening songs. After watching through season 1 i was expecting a better opening in season 2... it didn't happen...

dluu13

Yes.
I left out the movie OP and ED only because I haven't listened to them as much, though I think they are really good. At least better than the ones from the first season.

I think the movie OP is the best, but it's totally different in style from the rest of the openings. I go all :3 every time I hear it.

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of Yui's singing voice. And I'm not sure what happened with K-ON!!'s first OP...
I don't know, but I can't get it out of my head now...
Just wait till you hear Utauyo!! MIRACLE and NO, Thank You!

Poyunch

Oh I didn't actually rate the OPs/EDs. I was going to but stopped because I didn't want to spoil. :X

BUT FINE.

ED 2 > Movie OP > OP 2 > OP 3 > OP 1 > ED 3 > ED 1

I haven't listened to the movie's ED too much to rate it. But Ichiban Ippai is so good.

^ Same reaction I had.

Question to nendoroid owners. It's offtopic but since this is the only thread with people who has them I got to ask. I'm looking to preorder that Tales of nendoroid petit Sophie figure however...how?

http://www.goodsmile.info/product/en/3609/Nendoroid+Petite+Tales+Series.html

http://www.otacute.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_9&products_id=29528

It doesn't seem to let me choose only Sophie. What I get isn't random is it?
Typically.
At Anime Expo I almost bought a whole box of Petit Madoka nendos for 100.
If I got each character that would have been a great deal but I returned it after a few minutes. :X

Esura

Banned
Typically.
At Anime Expo I almost bought a whole box of Petit Madoka nendos for 100.
If I got each character that would have been a great deal but I returned it after a few minutes. :X

Oh...then no buy. That's lame. I want Sophie, screw the others dang. T_T

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Oh...then no buy. That's lame. I want Sophie, screw the others dang. T_T

B-b-but Yuri and Estelle! Also, imagine getting Asbel randomly, and they made sure to have him wear his horrible default costume, the horror!

Usually they let you buy a full box, so you are sure to get the ones you want, and you can sell the others.

But who is going to buy Asbel ?

Top Bottom