• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

The bagpipe remix of One more Tea? as they land in England was great, but the movie's score is very much different than the shows background music. I liked it, but I'll agree with Gravijah in that I like the shows OST more.

Articalys

Something something official K-On swimsuits.
Based off these designs:

CzTMk.jpg
Yui's is most expensive, then Azusa's, then Mio's. I guess frills and bows cost more.

2xAzx.gif

But on a serious note, it's odd that they went with Mio and Yui's first year swimsuits when they go with Azusa the next year they wear different swimsuits, which are far more memorable.
Also strange that they don't have Mugi's and Ritsu's. Hell Mugi's is just a pure white suit the first year.
And what's with the lemons?

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
2xAzx.gif

But on a serious note, it's odd that they went with Mio and Yui's first year swimsuits when they go with Azusa the next year they wear different swimsuits, which are far more memorable.
Also strange that they don't have Mugi's and Ritsu's. Hell Mugi's is just a pure white suit the first year.

Articalys

I can't say I have an answer for anything about your first questions, except maybe that these suit designs were easier to manufacture or they're just saving them for later. I dunno.

The lemons thing, though, remember that Haruhi did that too with some of its DVD covers or something, but apparently both references are to some Japanese TV magazine that had models pose on the cover holding lemons like that.

I guess after having watched Mysterious Girlfriend X, I guess I was trying to over think it's meaning lol.
and Yui's second swimsuit would be easier to make, but I was mostly just fan rambling.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
So that's Homika.

Also on the subject of swimsuits, i'm looking at this picture of Mio and Azunyan wearing each other swimsuits, with a Mugi lurking. pretty good.

So I just finished season 2, finishing both seasons of K-ON.

I have to say, I really enjoyed it and I plan watching the movie maybe tomorrow (technically later on today). Episode 24 really hit home for me and the the excellent song only added to that (manly tears!).

Anyways I'm glad I finally got into watching this. The art style grew on me and so did the music (most of it anyway). This anime has my official seal of approval!

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
So I just finished season 2, finishing both seasons of K-ON.

I have to say, I really enjoyed it and I plan watching the movie maybe tomorrow (technically later on today). Episode 24 really hit home for me and the the excellent song only added to that (manly tears!).

Anyways I'm glad I finally got into watching this. The art style grew on me and so did the music (most of it anyway). This anime has my official seal of approval!

That episode was great, and the song too.

If you liked that, you will love the movie.

Top Bottom