• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

N-no, you didn't! I memorized it!!

7ONPcUC.gif

Metrotab

Banned
It's nearly 4 AM, and I've lost control of my life.

But my semester paper is finished, and it's good.

Next semester I won't procrastinate anymore. For real.

K-On!! 01
iqvs0NK3o9Si.gif

And so starts Season 2!! First thing I have to say is... shut up, Azusa. Now that that's off my chest...

I'm going to start off with a bang and say this opening isn't very good, at least compared to the first. The animation isn't as cool and the song stinks. Even though it was only a single episode, I can already feel the pace slowing. While episodes in season 1 got a whole lot of things done, this was just... passing out fliers and trying to recruit members. Not saying it was bad, but yeah, that pace. Yui waking up early because of her incompetence to practice cool poses and guitar moves is so cute. :3 Plus, what's this?! They're all in the same class?! What a relief! And... oh! Nodoka-chan is there, too! I like Nodoka, she's a really cool character. But... wait a second... is that...?! Sawa-chan is their homeroom teacher and she rigged the class roster? Badass! I can't believe they resorted to the animal suits again, and even incorporated a pig pun in there as well. :lol And then they try dumb ways to recruit others! If Ritsu pulled that "Collapsing Passerby" technique on me, I think I'd have to join. Oh, and Sawa-chan is still the best. As for the end... "Yui-senpai, I'll be stricter this year."

Shut up, Azusa.

Note: It took me 2 hours to make this gif.

K-On!! 01
iqvs0NK3o9Si.gif

And so starts Season 2!! First thing I have to say is... shut up, Azusa. Now that that's off my chest...

I'm going to start off with a bang and say this opening isn't very good, at least compared to the first. The animation isn't as cool and the song stinks. Even though it was only a single episode, I can already feel the pace slowing. While episodes in season 1 got a whole lot of things done, this was just... passing out fliers and trying to recruit members. Not saying it was bad, but yeah, that pace. Yui waking up early because of her incompetence to practice cool poses and guitar moves is so cute. :3 Plus, what's this?! They're all in the same class?! What a relief! And... oh! Nodoka-chan is there, too! I like Nodoka, she's a really cool character. But... wait a second... is that...?! Sawa-chan is their homeroom teacher and she rigged the class roster? Badass! I can't believe they resorted to the animal suits again, and even incorporated a pig pun in there as well. :lol And then they try dumb ways to recruit others! If Ritsu pulled that "Collapsing Passerby" technique on me, I think I'd have to join. Oh, and Sawa-chan is still the best. As for the end... "Yui-senpai, I'll be stricter this year."

Shut up, Azusa.
Yeah, Go Go Maniac is my least favorite opening in the series. The pace is slowed down, but that also happens in the manga as well. Considering the first season covered two years, while the second season covers only one year. I like the more focus the second season has if you ask me.
Though there isn't much to say about this episode really. It's basically just a reintroduction to the characters and setting.
Note: It took me 2 hours to make this gif.

90DJF1m.gif

CBehWbO.png

well this could be cool

Yeah, Go Go Maniac is my least favorite opening in the series. The pace is slowed down, but that also happens in the manga as well. Considering the first season covered two years, while the second season covers only one year. I like the more focus the second season has if you ask me.
Though there isn't much to say about this episode really. It's basically just a reintroduction to the characters and setting.
The opening is weird, because it sounds like they pitched her voice up at times and it's boring and... I just don't like it. As for the pace, it's too early for me to really form an opinion on it just yet as I'm only an episode in, but it's definitely noticeable at this point in time. Hopefully it doesn't drag... although I didn't like the fact that 2 years went by in 13 episodes in the first season, that part was really dumb.

nothing worked right

mgiQQ.gif

The opening is weird, because it sounds like they pitched her voice up at times and it's boring and... I just don't like it. As for the pace, it's too early for me to really form an opinion on it just yet as I'm only an episode in, but it's definitely noticeable at this point in time. Hopefully it doesn't drag... although I didn't like the fact that 2 years went by in 13 episodes in the first season, that part was really dumb.

I wouldn't say it drags, but it's more slice of life-y, if you know what I mean? I like it that way.

thanks chet, i can tell this is to console me since everyone now has me on ignore

I wouldn't say it drags, but it's more slice of life-y, if you know what I mean? I like it that way.
I know what you mean! Just more time to spend with each character and taking things one step at a time instead of in big strides. I like that sometimes, and since I like this show...

P-people just can't appreciate me!

I know what you mean! Just more time to spend with each character and taking things one step at a time instead of in big strides. I like that sometimes, and since I like this show...

I think you will enjoy the more relaxed pace, and there's a few episodes I know you will absolutely love. Though I'm the most curious on how you will like the Azusa focused episodes
and Jun

Oh and you didn't say what you thought of the ending theme, Listen!!

I think you will enjoy the more relaxed pace, and there's a few episodes I know you will absolutely love. Though I'm the most curious on how you will like the Azusa focused episodes
and Jun

Oh and you didn't say what you thought of the ending theme, Listen!!
including the sawa-chan episode, am i right

Oops! I kinda forget about the endings, honestly.

Don't Say Lazy - The only thing I really liked about this one were their outfits. Nothing else really popped out to me...

Listen!! - Now this one was more my style. They were wearing cute clothes(particularly Mugi and Mio's outfits), the animation was nice, and the song was great! I won't be skipping this ending.

Labrys

Don't Say Lazy - The only thing I really liked about this one were their outfits. Nothing else really popped out to me...

Listen!! - Now this one was more my style. They were wearing cute clothes(particularly Mugi and Mio's outfits), the animation was nice, and the song was great! I won't be skipping this ending.

No Thank You! is my favorite of all the endings.
Go! Go! Maniac! is my favorite opening, though. Had it as my ringtone for a while.

Sawa-chan episodes. There's more than one.

Then you're probably not going to be too keen on the next ending theme as it's more like Don't Say "Lazy"
D-don't you lie to me! now nobody sees my posts

i should just fade away

goodbye
image.php

No Thank You! is my favorite of all the endings.
Go! Go! Maniac! is my favorite opening, though. Had it as my ringtone for a while.

My favorite opening is Ichiban Ippai, probably because it's style is so much different than the other openings.

I vastly prefer the ending themes, which Listen!! or Singing! are probably my favorite. Though I have a harder time choosing between those.

frequency

What I don't understand is the need to say it again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

And again.

And again.

Different thread. Different people (?). But same hate.
But it's not for me to say what people can talk about I guess.

Top Bottom