• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Sawa-chan episodes. There's more than one.
omg

Then you're probably not going to be too keen on the next ending theme as it's more like Don't Say "Lazy"
N-noooo~!! And I'm sure that's the last ending, right?

But never this one!

http://i.imgur.com/djRfro2.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Exactly. This thread will stand the test of time and last FOREVER!

[quote="PartTimeWarrior, post: 58987049"]Bro fist[/QUOTE]
the broest of fists, PTW

[quote="Stark, post: 59019257"]This thread was on the 2nd page for the first time in my life. It felt off thus I posted.[/QUOTE]
It was on the second page again!! ;_;

[quote="frequency, post: 59022793"]What I don't understand is the need to say it again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

And again.

And again.

Different thread. Different people (?). But same hate.
But it's not for me to say what people can talk about I guess.[/QUOTE]
I'm only playing around. ): I'm sorry...

[quote="amishpriest99, post: 59031337"]I would never do that to you, Grim ;).[/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4u5Kf.gif

another bro fist from the anti-cat brigade.

but i like azucat more than mio.
This is the worst post in this thread.
What I don't understand is the need to say it again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

And again.

And again.

Different thread. Different people (?). But same hate.
But it's not for me to say what people can talk about I guess.
Azusa seems to be a pretty divisive character, but I think some of them are being pretty mean spirited about it. Just try not to let it get to you, and just remember that their opinion isn't any better than yours.
J0w6Q5A.jpg
K-On! is the cover story of this month's issue of the UK magazine Neo. It's all I can do to not buy it.
I assume that's just an anime magazine?

I assume that's just an anime magazine?

It's ostensibly an anime/manga/Japanese culture magazine, but in practice it's a promotional monthly brochure for Manga Entertainment's DVD releases. I used to collect it out of "loyalty" and wanting to see UK-based anime coverage, but it's so fucking bad that I stopped.

I've pretty much stopped watching anime for the moment, but some day I'll get back to it. I've been really underwhelmed by these last couple of seasons.

Sorry, guys. I didn't think I was irritating anyone...

Well just think in your review you replaced all the instances of Azusa with Sawako. What would you think?
Anyways, let's all be friends again.

It's ostensibly an anime/manga/Japanese culture magazine, but in practice it's a promotional monthly brochure for Manga Entertainment's DVD releases. I used to collect it out of "loyalty" and wanting to see UK-based anime coverage, but it's so fucking bad that I stopped.

I've pretty much stopped watching anime for the moment, but some day I'll get back to it. I've been really underwhelmed by these last couple of seasons.
Are there any other anime distributors in the UK?

As much of the crap I like to throw at it, Tamako Market wasn't too bad. It's no K-ON! but it was nice.

cjkeats

Yo Chet, I watched the Disappearance of Haruhi last night.

What a long and great movie, its all canon too which is awesome.
KyoAni have done a splendid job of adapting the books. Shame the rest of it most likely won't get animated.

Ps: check out the books for sure. They're almost all officially translated and released.

TUSR

Banned
KyoAni have done a splendid job of adapting the books. Shame the rest of it most likely won't get animated.

Ps: check out the books for sure. They're almost all officially translated and released.

Yeah I had to look into some of the books when I finished watching last night to fully understand what happened at the end.

But Ill have to get the books and read them all. Can't believe it took me about 3 years to watch that.

I've fallen into a depressed slump these past few days and the small Azusa stuff made it to the point that I finally noticed it. I feel like I'm irritating/disappointing others on here and in life and that's literally one of the worst feelings in the world to me, letting down others.

Do you all enjoy my presence and interacting with me? Why(or why not)?

http://i.imgur.com/z507Uii.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="Chet Rippo, post: 59085769"][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x372arw2vy0[/url][/QUOTE]

These will do until we get some real animated stuff

[quote="The Grim Heaper, post: 59087565"]I've fallen into a depressed slump these past few days and the small Azusa stuff made it to the point that I finally noticed it. I feel like I'm irritating/disappointing others on here and in life and that's literally one of the worst feelings in the world to me, letting down others.

Do you all enjoy my presence and interacting with me? Why(or why not)?[/QUOTE]

What? Don't think like that. No one's seriously upset over character wars here.

[url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/blackchambers]If you ever need to chat, hit me up on Steam, I'm usually on all day[/url]

I've fallen into a depressed slump these past few days and the small Azusa stuff made it to the point that I finally noticed it. I feel like I'm irritating/disappointing others on here and in life and that's literally one of the worst feelings in the world to me, letting down others.

Yes. You're just as welcome here as anyone else! Don't let this get you down.

cjkeats

I already told you, you're being silly.
We <3 Reaper.

Everyone here loves the shit out of K-On but nobody, I hope, genuinely thinks of it as anything more than cartoon fandom.

You're alright, you're among friends.

I thought everyone was just playing around. I was enjoying the back and forth banter!

Don't feel bad, Grim. I really enjoy you being around, along with everyone else!

image.php

Keep in mind that it's not just the Azusa thing getting to me on the internet, but these comments help...! I just didn't know if anyone was seriously mad at me or started to resent my comments or...

Madao

i just like teasing the cat and co. to see their reactions since it's fun seeing how they react.

in that way, i'm a lot like Ritsu.

i'd probably get hit on the head a lot just like Ritsu

I personally find character wars really stupid and annoying.

If you like a character, great. If you dislike a character, that's fine. When you start complaining about a character in every other post, then we have a problem.

You are bound to offend someone that likes said character. This creates a stupid back and forth, which some may treat as a joke. However, I find it annoying to no end.

Azusa is not even my favorite character.

Top Bottom