• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

For the people who've been playing the odds with the free Special Summons during the Ayakashi Anniversary Event, so far I've managed to pull 2x Hive Hunter, Poisoned Sake, and Gryphon. The only cards I still wanted from Special Summon were Amaterasu and Nyx. Thanks I guess, Zynga. At least I can use these cards for Conquest because they have decent base stats.

f7UrqFs.jpg

abDO7Yk.jpg

k64L78m.jpg

DVv92FR.jpg

OUhutax.jpg

Z34Dfyn.jpg

Google Translate tells me it's titled "Spring chicken chronicle of Hikasa Yoko, This is the blog of rookie voice actor Hikasa Yoko. Liked chickabiddy the day-to-day event." OK.

I remember Articalys posting a video of a single from her. I'll have to go digging, I think it was late in the last thread.
Yeah, that's what I remember too.
I found it too.
Which is being used as the ending theme for Attack on Titan.
You guys are now posting at a pace that after I go away for 1 day I have like 3 pages to sift through.

It is the most active now than it has ever been

That's weird. although the original song is easily my favorite K-on song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DeE351N14I

The original is such a great song, I'm really enjoying that remix a few pages back too.

Not a fan of the male one >_<

Never been a fan of Jun but these are nice.

+edit+

http://i.imgur.com/Z34Dfyn.jpg

Yeah, that's what I remember too.
I found it too.
Which is being used as the ending theme for Attack on Titan.

It is the most active now than it has ever been

That is also a nice image.

Yoko Hikasa os one of my favourite artists. She has done some really good songs. Just like that one :D

Hi all! Just checking in real quick...I'm at Anime Boston this weekend with a couple of my con-going friends. Good stuff so far. Definitely big attendance here. Did a bit of dealer's room shopping, and picked up a couple of items that be of interest to you all, especially Chet. I'll post up pics later on.

That's weird. although the original song is easily my favorite K-on song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DeE351N14I

Yup I love it too <3

Hi all! Just checking in real quick...I'm at Anime Boston this weekend with a couple of my con-going friends. Good stuff so far. Definitely big attendance here. Did a bit of dealer's room shopping, and picked up a couple of items that be of interest to you all, especially Chet. I'll post up pics later on.

Oh you. I haven't been to an anime con since 08 I believe. I almost feel too old for it anymore :( Share some fun pictures to entice me to want to go back to one of them con things.

As in you will give it to me? ;)

some of you 3ds fools need to add me, i might just be swayed to buy animal crossing

I don't have any K-On! figures. Maybe I will buy them to ruin Palu's design aesthetics :p
maybe if you buy one they'll finally come out with a good sawa-chan figure

You better show when it arrives!
I'm assuming you ordered it online
Nice Jun pic! I like it.

And of course I'll show it to my nakama friend pals, I'll probably get it late next week.

there's a lot of Jun in this page. about time she got a page dedicated to herself.

tumblr_m08db44i991qll1rzo1_r1_500.gif

And of course I'll show it to my nakama friend pals, I'll probably get it late next week.

I need some K-On figures to :( Looking forward to seeing yours :D

I'm very excited for New Leaf. It's like 2 weeks away isn't it?
I should be finished with Atelier Totori+ by then.

14th June in the UK, Will be getting the 3DSXL bundle.

Madao

today i got an unusual shock at home.

i was looking for my mom to ask her something and when i found her, she was fixing her hair and she had it in a style that looked almost exactly like Misaki from Hyouka with the 3 lumps of hair an all.
i think i made a funny expresion or something because she started explaining why she had her hair like that after a bit (she didn't go to the beauty salon to save a few bucks and was doing what she does there at home).

I declare next month Jun June.
because. Thats why.
F5nFhSc.jpg

Why is there no Alter Jun figure?
Explain this travesty.
Probably because Alter Nodoka just came out this year!
Probably the same shitty reason there's no Alter Sawako figure.
Assuming they do make more, which I think they probably will, she would probably be next. Though you never really know.
By the way Ui and Nodoka came in.
will have pics of them with the whole band on Tuesday.
Oh man, I can't wait to see them!

Top Bottom