• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Totori is so pretty

Totooria_3.png

Also who else is staying up for new Arrested Development episodes tonight? :D

Oh oh and I'm so glad I finally own a playable copy of Senran Kagura

Now I get to have that gif I made IN HANDHELD FORM.... except no, because I have the Vita game and that gif was from Burst

I spent hundreds of dollars on Pokemon cards and never knew the rules because of the art!
You must have had a pretty boring childhood.
I found out what they are.
they look incredible.
My new mission is to get these 5.

Yeah, you shouldn't have a problem getting them. They most certainly won't cost as much as those Alter figures.

And you really should see the episode that those outfits come from. You'd love it!

cjkeats

I was the only one in my circle of friends growing up that ever took the time to learn. I had to play the GBC game because no one would play with me.

Years later I taught my ex how to play and we ended up spending way too much money on the cards for a while before we got bored.

Madao

now that you guys have hot weather, i'm getting the cold one because rainy season began and it rains almost every day. it looked like almost night at 3pm due to the clouds today.

Top Bottom