• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cjkeats

Clover! My favorite Zero Escape girl.

It's damp here. Not raining, just humid. A town a little ways away had 59cm of snow last weekend. Mother nature is losing her shit.

EDIT: Aw sheesh, new page.
tumblr_mmz6rdKz3W1s2f0sho1_500.jpg

Madao

Clover! My favorite Zero Escape girl.

It's damp here. Not raining, just humid. A town a little ways away had 59cm of snow last weekend. Mother nature is losing her shit.

EDIT: Aw sheesh, new page.

yeah. here we had an extended dry season and the country was like about to run out of water to make electricity (because politicians are super stupid and didn't warn people earlier to conserve energy) and then non-stop raining started about 3 weeks ago. these changes are getting crazier each year.

K-On!! 02
igFpMjNFilwsj.gif
iyMeHRCw2M4pB.gif

You know, this episode was just... okay. I really didn't like how out of character everyone seemed when money came into the scene... even Mugi, who I thought would spill the beans, didn't. It was just... meh. Anyway... the spring cleaning part was fun, seeing some of the personal things from the girls and stuff. And then Sawa comes in since they found her old guitar! Yay! So they go to sell it and it turns out that it's worth 500,000 yen... goddamn that's a whole lot of cash! But, instead of using it for the club like they promised, they got greedy and lied about it. The hardware store scene was fun, though. Mugi acting like a little kid in a candy shop is priceless and Yui continues to be just... amazing in every way. And so the girls lie and Mio and Azusa are hypocrites and Sawa-chan continues to be amazing. But it turns out Azusa is sad there's no junior. So... introducing... Ton-chan, the turtle! A good ending! In the end, the episode was just... alright.

Oh, and I almost forgot that I was laughing for about 5 minutes straight when Yui asked Sawa-chan to slap her with the money and Sawa-chan just lightly slaps Yui with it. Amazing and hysterical.

K-On!! 02
igFpMjNFilwsj.gif

You know, this episode was just... okay. I really didn't like how out of character everyone seemed when money came into the scene... even Mugi, who I thought would spill the beans, didn't. It was just... meh. Anyway... the spring cleaning part was fun, seeing some of the personal things from the girls and stuff. And then Sawa comes in since they found her old guitar! Yay! So they go to sell it and it turns out that it's worth 500,000 yen... goddamn that's a whole lot of cash! But, instead of using it for the club like they promised, they got greedy and lied about it. The hardware store scene was fun, though. Mugi acting like a little kid in a candy shop is priceless and Yui continues to be just... amazing in every way. And so the girls lie and Mio and Azusa are hypocrites and Sawa-chan continues to be amazing. But it turns out Azusa is sad there's no junior. So... introducing... Ton-chan, the turtle! A good ending! In the end, the episode was just... alright.

Oh, and I almost forgot that I was laughing for about 5 minutes straight when Yui asked Sawa-chan to slap her with the money and Sawa-chan just lightly slaps Yui with it. Amazing and hysterical.

aWamS.gif

Only an "ok" episode? I think you're looking at the money thing the wrong way. It was really Ritsu who was convincing them all to keep the money, and why would Mugi spill the beans? Mugi never tries to ruin a moment.

http://i.imgur.com/aWamS.gif[IMG]
Only an "ok" episode? I think you're looking at the money thing the wrong way. It was really Ritsu who was convincing them all to keep the money, and why would Mugi spill the beans? Mugi never tries to ruin a moment.[/QUOTE]
I thought Mugi was gonna tell Sawa because, while I get that she never tries to ruin a moment, she's not swayed by that amount of money and she doesn't realize just how much it is! Like, she wasn't fazed at all in the fast food restaurant when they all had that evil aura, so I thought she was just gonna be oblivious.

I always thought Ricchan had the most squeezable cheeks. <3

You should catch up with Heapy, he's beating you! Don't you wanna see why Sawako is squishing her cheeks?

I thought Mugi was gonna tell Sawa because, while I get that she never tries to ruin a moment, she's not swayed by that amount of money and she doesn't realize just how much it is! Like, she wasn't fazed at all in the fast food restaurant when they all had that evil aura, so I thought she was just gonna be oblivious.

But Mugi has no reason to tell her either, she's nothing like Yui.

K-On!! 02
igFpMjNFilwsj.gif

This is my favorite episode

Top Bottom