• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

tumblr_mmz6y9NlEb1s2f0sho1_500.jpg

Thats a cute picture~

tumblr_m8najdXBzF1r54ys1o1_500.gif

A gif for a new page

Seeing as its almost 12am, here's a pyjama picture :D

tumblr_m9gz16nHUk1rcc0upo1_500.jpg

Also, I watched the movie, was just as good as I was expecting it to be, but now there's nothing left to watch :/

Emitan

How many hours is it?
One thing I like about my job is that I am kept busy for over twelve hours.
Its never boring.
And when there is the occasional small lull I can jump on here and chat with yall.

It was 8 hours and I only had about a 10 minute period where I could browse GAF or text my gf or something. It's terrible.

View Post
Seeing as its almost 12am, here's a pyjama picture :D

tumblr_m9gz16nHUk1rcc0upo1_500.jpg

Also, I watched the movie, was just as good as I was expecting it to be, but now there's nothing left to watch :/
That's what this thread is for!

And you have watched the Ura-ON! specials right?
there's still something left.

the whole thing once again.

and then there's the manga.
This is sound advice.
This sounds good to me :p I've got the manga, guess I could have a peek into the dark cave of fanfics and dojins...

tumblr_me4hn68R6V1rpcp44o1_500.gif
I suppose there's always those too...
You guys, Palutena hugged me~!
I'm calling bull.

I'm calling bull.
(9:43:56 PM) Palutena: you pretty much just hate me
(9:44:08 PM) Heapy: noooo no no i don't
(9:44:53 PM) Palutena: but you do
(9:45:09 PM) Heapy: can we hug and make up then
(9:45:33 PM) ***Heapy opens arms
(9:46:01 PM) ***Palutena hugs and then never speaks of this again
(9:46:12 PM) uraizen: remember that time Palutena hugged grim?
(9:46:13 PM) Gravijah: HAHA YOU GUYS ARE HUGGING
(9:46:15 PM) Unknown-: yes very cute now talk about what i'm talking about goddammit
(9:46:17 PM) ***Heapy blushes
(9:46:20 PM) Heapy: you guys she hugged me
(9:46:22 PM) Heapy: youguys

see chet see look look look

Suisei no Gargantia 1-3:

Imagine if Waterworld didn't suck, it tied into Isaac Asimov's Foundation saga, it was like they animated Star Ocean: Till the End of Time but it wasn't total shit, and there were mechas. And, well, here it is. Complete with CG water overlaid over 2D animation and 3D mechas. This show more or less singlehandedly erases the disappointment I felt with Rinne no Lagrange in the first episode, and then keeps moving quickly. I guess they only have a single cour planned, hopefully it doesn't all fall apart at the end. Gen Urobuchi hasn't let me down yet!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Suisei no Gargantia 1-3:

Imagine if Waterworld didn't suck, it tied into Isaac Asimov's Foundation saga, it was like they animated Star Ocean: Till the End of Time but it wasn't total shit, and there were mechas. And, well, here it is. Complete with CG water overlaid over 2D animation and 3D mechas. This show more or less singlehandedly erases the disappointment I felt with Rinne no Lagrange in the first episode, and then keeps moving quickly. I guess they only have a single cour planned, hopefully it doesn't all fall apart at the end. Gen Urobuchi hasn't let me down yet!
Oh boy this is the anime thread.

Is k-on finished? There aren't going to be anymore seasons right?

There's no new season in the works if that's what you're asking. And season 2
along with the movie
had a pretty conclusive end, so it's not like there's really any loose ends that need to be attended to. There's always Azusa's last year of highschool and the other girls in college, which the manga does go into, but I wouldn't hold my breath over it.

Articalys

Also I'm pretty sure that Yamada and Yoshida both said they don't want to do any more, which would remove most of what made the K-On anime what it was anyway.

frequency

There's no new season in the works if that's what you're asking. And season 2
along with the movie
had a pretty conclusive end, so it's not like there's really any loose ends that need to be attended to. There's always Azusa's last year of highschool and the other girls in college, which the manga does go into, but I wouldn't hold my breath over it.
This needs to be a 500 episode spin off series.

I for one would watch the shit out of a show about Azunyan and her little friends.
I like you.

This needs to be a 500 episode spin off series.

I like you.

I don't know if they have enough source material for that many episodes, but I'm sure they could get a full season out of it.
And could you really call it a spin off series if it stars one of the main characters from the regular show?

frequency

I don't know if they have enough source material for that many episodes, but I'm sure they could get a full season out of it.
And could you really call it a spin off series if it stars one of the main characters from the regular show?

It would be a spin off series because it would not be based on whatever the source material is. That also means we don't have to worry about not having enough source material.

I would also settle for 452 episodes if 500 is a little too much.

I would also prefer it to be live action.

Madao

It would be a spin off series because it would not be based on whatever the source material is. That also means we don't have to worry about not having enough source material.

I would also settle for 452 episodes if 500 is a little too much.

I would also prefer it to be live action.

i'd take that if 150 are Ritsu eps and 150 are Mugi eps. the remaining ones can be shared among the others.

i'd take that if 150 are Ritsu eps and 150 are Mugi eps. the remaining ones can be shared among the others.

Too bad at this time, the other members went to college and died in a terrible accident involving binge-drinking and a cell phone. Since only Azunyan is still alive, the show can only be about her.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Cross post:

So, if any of you are interested, I made a new video on Youtube where I talk for a bit then paint in super fast forward so you don't have to watch for 2 hours. It's about 22 minutes long if you all want to see what I do with a lot of my spare time.

Here is the link.

Top Bottom