• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Oreimo 3:

"Bageena Begins"

This was actually quite a sweet episode. I've always liked Saori's character though. Seeing her origin story was pretty awesome.

Too busy staring at my chest. They're
green
THJZqYb.gif

i'm really sorry i don't remember

I hope Kazzy's having fun.

Oreimo 4:

Oh hey, Kirino's rival is a girl even more bratty than she is. I'm okay with this.

Ahahaha, dat ending. I need to watch the next episode RIGHT NOW.

The ED of this episode gave me waking nightmares of the times I tried to play Elite Beat Agents.

Now you can get back to watching K-ON!

It's my next show now that AD is over. I had waited almost 8 years for new episodes of the show.

It'll take a few days for my mind to clear over how blown it was over what happened in the episodes, then I'll go back to a more Moe avatar.

TUSR

Banned
It's my next show now that AD is over. I had waited almost 8 years for new episodes of the show.

It'll take a few days for my mind to clear over how blown it was over what happened in the episodes, then I'll go back to a more Moe avatar.

Watch it 3 more times.

Oreimo2 5:

It just occurred to me that I've been tagging these posts Oreimo but there was a first season of that. Well, I guess it couldn't be helped.

So, I think Kyousuke and Kirino make a cute boyfriend and girlfriend. I think to test this theory, they should bone each other. If they enjoy it, then the problem is solved. If they don't enjoy it, then the problem is solved. Either way, the problem is solved! I see no flaws in this plan.

Except Kuroneko. As much as I support a Kyousuke x Kuroneko OTP, the reality is that until Kyou-chan and Kirinrin fuck each other, they'll never be able to have peaceful lives with or without each other. Kuroneko needs to back the fuck off until that happens. Afterwards, she can do whatever she wants to Kyou-chan.

Oreimo2 5:So, I think Kyousuke and Kirino make a cute boyfriend and girlfriend. I think to test this theory, they should bone each other. If they enjoy it, then the problem is solved. If they don't enjoy it, then the problem is solved. Either way, the problem is solved! I see no flaws in this plan.

I agree.

tumblr_mmi1v1B2HY1sn0440o1_500.jpg

Oreimo2 5:

It just occurred to me that I've been tagging these posts Oreimo but there was a first season of that. Well, I guess it couldn't be helped.

So, I think Kyousuke and Kirino make a cute boyfriend and girlfriend. I think to test this theory, they should bone each other. If they enjoy it, then the problem is solved. If they don't enjoy it, then the problem is solved. Either way, the problem is solved! I see no flaws in this plan.

Except Kuroneko. As much as I support a Kyousuke x Kuroneko OTP, the reality is that until Kyou-chan and Kirinrin fuck each other, they'll never be able to have peaceful lives with or without each other. Kuroneko needs to back the fuck off until that happens. Afterwards, she can do whatever she wants to Kyou-chan.

Miracle_Happiness.png

Oreimo2 5:

But that's his sister! That's forbidden love!

Top Bottom