• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

jSJTt.gif

K-On!! 03
iizfatyvmZeZx.gif

Nothing really happened in this episode and it was a little boring. Azusa is Azusa, Yui continues to be cute, Mugi continues to shine in most moments, Mio shows that she's the cutest, and Ritsu had... "development"? It's not really development since... well, nothing happened. She wanted to be in the spotlight since it was always dark and her forehead gave off a KIRA in the light, so she tried other instruments, but then realizes she loves the drums so it's all okay, zzzzz. Mio explaining why she likes bass was nice, however, and Mugi being fascinated that her keyboard was "talking" was adorable as well. And... Sawa-chan continues to prove why she's the best character, for real. She shines! GIRA

K-On!! 03
iizfatyvmZeZx.gif

Nothing really happened in this episode and it was a little boring. Azusa is Azusa, Yui continues to be cute, Mugi continues to shine in most moments, Mio shows that she's the cutest, and Ritsu had... "development"? It's not really development since... well, nothing happened. She wanted to be in the spotlight since it was always dark and her forehead gave off a KIRA in the light, so she tried other instruments, but then realizes she loves the drums so it's all okay, zzzzz. Mio explaining why she likes bass was nice, however, and Mugi being fascinated that her keyboard was "talking" was adorable as well. And... Sawa-chan continues to prove why she's the best character, for real. She shines! GIRA

Just because it returns to the status quo doesn't mean nothing happened. Ritsu in the end remembers why she fell in love with playing the drums in the first place and comes out of her slump.

Just because it returns to the status quo doesn't mean nothing happened. Ritsu in the end remembers why she fell in love with playing the drums in the first place and comes out of her slump.
But it was so booooring! I wouldn't mind it if some interesting things had happened but nothing was interesting about it. It being Ritsu falling into the slump.

Uraizen doesn't like a lot of things, are you trying to shift the blame?
Well, I mean, my list is Mio > Mugi > Yui > Ritsu >>>>> Azusa. I don't hate any of the first four! And I don't despise Azusa, she's just so boring.

So I'm not shifting the blame! It was just boring. Maybe it's because I like happy go-lucky Ritsu more than serious and in a slump Ritsu.

Well, I mean, my list is Mio > Mugi > Yui > Ritsu >>>>> Azusa. I don't hate any of the first four! And I don't despise Azusa, she's just so boring.

So I'm not shifting the blame! It was just boring. Maybe it's because I like happy go-lucky Ritsu more than serious and in a slump Ritsu.

Well I like her rambunctious carefree attitude as well, but showing that she too can feel down or depressed shows her human qualities and that she's more than just a one dimensional character. And these are the reasons I like her second to Mio.

K-On!! 04
ibtLaysiK0nbOs.gif

Now this is more like it, easily one of my favorite episodes. It had everything I could basically ask for. Happy, comedy, anger, sad... is was just a great episode all around. The girls hanging out on the bus and in their room was great, and Mio constantly trying to be "saved" by Nodoka was great. Pillow fight was hysterical, Mugi's arm is a damn cannon. Speaking of Mugi, how adorable was that monkey scene :3 I could go on but I'm tired and such, but yeah, it was a great episode.
AND NO AZUSA

cjkeats

K-On!! 04
ibtLaysiK0nbOs.gif

Now this is more like it, easily one of my favorite episodes. It had everything I could basically ask for. Happy, comedy, anger, sad... is was just a great episode all around. The girls hanging out on the bus and in their room was great, and Mio constantly trying to be "saved" by Nodoka was great. Pillow fight was hysterical, Mugi's arm is a damn cannon. Speaking of Mugi, how adorable was that monkey scene :3 I could go on but I'm tired and such, but yeah, it was a great episode.
AND NO AZUSA

Next episode is probably my favorite. Or at least one of my favorites.

K-On!! 04
ibtLaysiK0nbOs.gif

AND NO AZUSA
Yeah I really liked this episode, reminded me of the school trips I had. Running around with my friends goofing off doing whatever. And that scene in when they're all just laughing at stupid things at night just really captured that kind of atmosphere. It made them feel like they were actual friends having fun.
I bet it's the Azusa, Ui and Jun episode. I bet it is.

I think you will like it. Maybe not as much, but it has Jun~!

Hey, since we've all talked about this before, which character do you feel developed the most throughout the series? Who showed the most growth?

The obvious answer is Azunyan. The entirety of season 2 more or less revolved around Azunyan coming to terms with the fact that she was a grade lower than the other band members and one day they would graduate and leave her. Azunyan's growth as a person more or less came through this acceptance of that finality, the ending of childhood and of a chapter in their lives. The most important episodes at the end of K-ON!! are basically about that and they center around Azunyan.

I'm not good at explaining these things. Where's firehawk when I need him, goddammit? He could tell you about the mono no aware. I'm no expert on these things.

Someone give me a name to put in for who recommended me to ayakashi.

Put in 'Unknown' as the Invitation ID.

Please draw an Amaterasu from Special Summons.

patapuf

Hey, since we've all talked about this before, which character do you feel developed the most throughout the series? Who showed the most growth?

Mio had a lot of development, she managed to overcome a good bit of her shyness and grew up in general

Ristu had a lot of moments where she questioned herself only to reafirm that her path is the best path.

Mugi didn't change a whole lot, but she got to live the "normal" life she was curious about.

Yui.... let's hope Ui continues to take care of her sister in the future.

Asuza learned to relax and make friends, definetly one of the characters with the most growth. (and the one that needed it the most).

Mio had a lot of development, she managed to overcome a good bit of her shyness and grew up in general

Ristu had a lot of moments where she questioned herself only to reafirm that her path is the best path.

Mugi didn't change a whole lot, but she got to live the "normal" live she was curious about.

Asuza learned to relax and make friends, definetly one the character with the most growth. (and the one that needed it the most).

This is basically how I see it too, though I'd argue that Mio grew more and was the one who needed it the most.

Ritsu's worst enemy was her bouts of jealousy, which she grew a little from those instances, but she's still the same old Ritsu you learned to love.

Mugi is definitely the one who grew the least, though she was the one who really didn't need too. Besides wanting to be more intimate, Mugi was pretty content with just hanging out with the other girls.

They do say Yui grew a lot, but as you say, she's got a long road ahead of her. I'd hate to see what she'd be like if she didn't join the light music club.

Ok cool as long as you got it. I don't care if you live or die anymore then.

edit: Not bad, already level 7. You should peruse this site:
http://ayakashi-ghost-guild.wikia.com/wiki/Ayakashi:_Ghost_Guild_(Onmyouroku)_Wiki
Especially read the Guides, they are very helpful the new player in explaining the various mechanics.

edit2: If you're still reading this thread, I can send you a crewmate request when you get a slot open.

edit3: CONQUEST EVENT HAS BEGUN!!

Ha, I was out of spirit and the only card I could use against the dragon was my Level 30 Ameno Uzume. I've had her since I started playing this game. Sure why not, the dragon only had 133 HP left.

Anyways, the current Conquest event. I wouldn't really bother with this one unless you are high level and have 10 strong 4 and 5-star demons and a bunch of Spirit Waters saved up. Or you're rich enough in real life to waste real money on virtual cards.

Tristan Saber Alter when you kill dragon 100:

Tristan EX Seibah when you kill dragon 150:

I don't even know if I can reach Saber Alter at 100. The last Conquest event, I could barely reach 75 and I had to spend some SW to do it. At the moment I'm pretty low on SW after using a bunch on Lady Suzuka's sealstone battlefield. Maybe not a good idea in retrospect. Guess we'll see how far I get.

Mugi didn't change a whole lot, but she got to live the "normal" life she was curious about.

Asuza learned to relax and make friends, definetly one of the characters with the most growth. (and the one that needed it the most).

I don't think there's much to worry about in that regard ;).

Top Bottom