• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

So my Anime Boston recovery is nearly complete. Mostly hung out with friends, though I did get in a few good panels and did a fair amount of dealers room shopping (well, for me anyway). I'll probably do it again next year, and have a decent camera to take with me to boot. Still got Otakon coming up soon-ish so hopefully I will have taken care of that by then.

As in you will give it to me? ;)

Oh you :p. Sorry to have kept you waiting...but no pic yet. Tonight, for certain. Please be excited.

Back from my second day at Anime North

IMG6142JPGhe.jpg

This is my new favourite figure I own

Here's some K-On! Cosplay

IMG6194JPGzy.jpg

IMG6195JPGgy.jpg

... Mioooo =__=

Lucky! I saw zero K-ON cosplay at AB. That was the most disappointing part of the weekend :(. Nothing really stood out cosplay-wise. Artists Alley was also kinda meh.

I like whats going on in here.

But um...you guys know there's an [url=""http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=536166]OreImo s2 thread[/url] I'm trying to keep alive every week right?

I need to catch up on the last episode or two, then I will proceed to assist you with that task ;)

StayDead

Link's fixed, feel free to come over and spread the love as we watch the new season. And bring the pretty pictures of Kirino with you, there's only minimal complaining about her over there!

I don't read Offtopic anymore so I missed it, but posted ^^

Link's fixed, feel free to come over and spread the love as we watch the new season. And bring the pretty pictures of Kirino with you, there's only minimal complaining about her over there!

I should have something in the next day or two picture wise...though not the Japanese BD release of S1 that has English subs. Aniplex was selling that at the convention for the low, low price of $280. Of course, if I had the monies I probably would have bought it anyway because Oreimo.

i thought this show was about tanks
It is!
Hello!

I probably haven't been absent all that long, but it certainly feels like it (for me!). How are things?
Welcome back! I assume everything is going swimmingly over there?
Good, God! What has happened to this thread?
I had to sleep at some point!
MuGi's Bizarre Adventure?
Maybe.
I like whats going on in here.

But um...you guys know there's an OreImo s2 thread I'm trying to keep alive every week right?
Well Oreimo at least has a little bit in common with K-ON!, but I'm failing to see what Gargantia has to do with K-ON!

Oh you :p. Sorry to have kept you waiting...but no pic yet. Tonight, for certain. Please be excited.

I'm always excited!

cajunator

Banned
I had to sleep off the effects of a very long and ridiculously insane work week. Im good to go now!
Also had to wait for more light in my room to take a picture.
Give me a few moments to post it.

So my Anime Boston recovery is nearly complete. Mostly hung out with friends, though I did get in a few good panels and did a fair amount of dealers room shopping (well, for me anyway). I'll probably do it again next year, and have a decent camera to take with me to boot. Still got Otakon coming up soon-ish so hopefully I will have taken care of that by then.

Lucky! I saw zero K-ON cosplay at AB. That was the most disappointing part of the weekend :(. Nothing really stood out cosplay-wise. Artists Alley was also kinda meh.

I need to catch up on the last episode or two, then I will proceed to assist you with that task ;)

Regarding Artist alley, that's kind of disappointing. Ill show a couple of the art things I got at a local convention later.

It scares me that she looks so cute there.

Yuno is always cute!

cajunator

Banned
They're definitely pretty awesome looking!

But you should be paying attention to the show!

I started eppy 9. but I was sooooo sleepy I passed out in my chair :(

Im up now though so I will at least watch a few eps. See what the death devil episode is like. Sawako is such a cutie.

cajunator

Banned
K-On!! BEST SHOW OF THE FOREVER EPISODE 10 OF GODDAMNED FUCKING WONDERFUL EVERYTHING

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Madao

K-On!! BEST SHOW OF THE FOREVER EPISODE 10 OF GODDAMNED FUCKING WONDERFUL EVERYTHING

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i had to check what the episode was about to understand the reaction and now it makes sense.

See? I told you'd love it! The best part is you didn't spoil it for Heapy!

Pretty much every SoL anime from now on is going to reference K-ON! I wonder if anyone is crazy to categorize them all.
Yuyushiki picture by Kakifly
5TGLqCw.jpg
I think the most interesting part about this is that he changed their hair to more normal colors. Which when you look at K-ON! no one has any crazy anime hair colors, which is one of the many reasons I like the look of the show. It makes the slice of life we see all the more believable.
This also shows you how boring the Yuyushiki characters are without their crazy anime hair.

Top Bottom