• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

True enough. I have a nice size copy of it saved here I shrink down for my avatars.
Yeah, and I don't think getting one printed would be too expensive. You could probably even do it at home if you had a printer that can handle sticker paper.
I don't think there's much to worry about in that regard ;).
L5VXLiFl.jpg

Mugi would approve.

INHNHaA.png

Labrys

Awesome gif. I've been watching the new Arrested Developments. What have you been doing?

I've been... Well, to be completely honest, I've been a hermit and have been playing Mafia. Eheheh..

I am starting AD tonight, though! Got my Netflix password back!

Labrys

So excited for you Labby-chan! *hugs* You're starting at Season 1, right? It'll be interesting at your thoughts of the new format going from 1-3, straight into 4.

george-michael-snoopy-walk.gif

Yep, season 1! :D I'm excited for a new show to watch, I got very sad after 30 Rock finished up.

cjkeats

I've been thinking about picking up the new Animal Crossing to play with you guys, actually. But I dunno...

Do it! We can vist each other and send mail back and forth, and...I don't actually know much about the multiplayer stuff in recent Animal Crossings. I've been solo for them all.

Oh yeah, got my last day at AN's pictures back

Girlfriend pushed me into getting into this picture:

... so embarrassed at the time

....... and T_T that Mio is once again the... least-good one

All figures we got the weekend:

Mine are Mio and Sophie on the left, she got the rest.

Looks like you had fun!
Maybe next time you can get your girlfriend to cosplay as Mio! ;)

Looks like you had fun!
Maybe next time you can get your girlfriend to cosplay as Mio! ;)
Definitely, though too bad we were late to getting there on Saturday and Sunday, bah. Could've watched K-On! at 1pm but didn't get there until 2:30 =|

Next year we may do something for cosplay. Mio or Shana are the two ideas so far. She said I should do it too, so I jokingly said "Mio and Ritsu pair then!" but she actually likes that idea =__=

That's not your Iris nendo?! Tch...

My Fate-ing stopped while I was on Route 3 of the F/SN VN and a friend told me a huge spoiler.... again... so I never got to any Iris~

If it makes things any better, Ilya's my favourite F/SN character~

Madao

that'd be a nice cosplay idea to see.

this a Mugi charged page. i guess the other girls had to step back after she ate Yui.

Who cares? He's got Mio!
ehhhh that's not enough

I've had it since JP release and it's by far the best game in the series.

I'm going to make a Steins;Gate town eventually :D
How is it, then?

My Fate-ing stopped while I was on Route 3 of the F/SN VN and a friend told me a huge spoiler.... again... so I never got to any Iris~

If it makes things any better, Ilya's my favourite F/SN character~
illya is nice, that's alright

Am I awful if I also think that idea is great?
no it is

Top Bottom