• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

OceanBlue

Yeah, it brings the entire piece to life.
It would look better if it were not for the small width provided by box-arts and the logo.

I kinda like the portrait framing to it. To me (I don't know much about art), the tower-things on the left and the tree to the right are meant to frame the picture anyway. They probably could've included a little more of the background with more space, but I think I like the amount of positive space vs negative space.

tumblr_mdwjnyy5iN1re91ydo2_500.gif

rkxOLIp.gif

Since it's now June, I just wanted to inform that we had 4068 posts in total in the month of May. That's the highest it has ever been, ever.
Just thought you should all know.

cajunator

Banned
Ritsu arrived.
That just leaves Yui and Mugi out there in the express mail world, quickly making their way to the fortress of Cute.
Then I shall provide pictures of the Death Devil cuteness for all.

Labrys

Ritsu arrived.
That just leaves Yui and Mugi out there in the express mail world, quickly making their way to the fortress of Cute.

Off topic, but this just reminded me that I gotta pay for my Nendoroid Alice pre-order! Thanks, I think AmiAmi is about ready to sue me if I pay late again...

Ritsu arrived.

I must have missed it, but you got Mio and Azusa already or something?

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
This damn video is gonna take another 3 hours to finish rendering. >>;

I made a video of me painting again, but no talking this time. Just painting. It will be about 16 minutes long when it's done... >>;

I have a feeling this avatar is going to get quoted a lot.

Not that it's a bad thing
image.php

Swipin' through the topic on a tablet, readin' the replies, eatin' cheese snacks

---

Saw Now You See Me, was sufficiently entertained. It was either that, or After Earth, and after taking a quick peek online, took the one with the least worse RT/IMDB score :p

cajunator

Banned
image.php

Swipin' through the topic on a tablet, readin' the replies, eatin' cheese snacks

---

Saw Now You See Me, was sufficiently entertained. It was either that, or After Earth, and after taking a quick peek online, took the one with the least worse RT/IMDB score :p

I guess Im the only one who saw After Earth (and actually liked it too)

cajunator

Banned
My brother saw it on it's opening yesterday and said it was pretty much amazing. From what he's told me I have to agree.

Sometimes critics seem to have an agenda to destroy someone or something. I really think this is the case here. Its not nearly as bad as reviews make it seem. Jaden isnt a good actor AT ALL but he does well enough to make it work. It should have had another actor though. That would definitely have made it better.

K-On!! 6
i8uwcitM384DW.gif

Another episode focused around Yui and her guitar that didn't really go anywhere. Azusa is getting a little better, at the very least. She's actually contributing to something other than nagging, plus she's finally starting to stick out. Yui and Ui singing Amefuri was really adorable, they both have such nice voices... Oh, and Yui giving the Mio's bass a name and Mio sticking with it was so cute, <3333 Mio. Plus Jun somehow steals the scene whenever she's on screen this season. How weird.

OMG

I WANT THAT FIGURE
It's so good. Such a great looking figure, especially for the price I paid($50).

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Holy crap I haven't seen winamp in years.
How you finding the Cintiq now that you've had t for a while?

Yeah, I'm old fashioned like that. >>;

I'm really enjoying the Cintiq. It makes work a lot faster and I feel more enjoyable. I still wish I could have paid less for it but thems the breaks. I decided it was worth it considering how much time I spend drawing and painting.

Dang, this makes me so jelly. I suck so much at drawing no matter how hard I try. XD

You just gotta keep trying. It's taken me 15 years to get as good as I am (10 years since graduating art school) and I've still got some work to do to get better. I think I'll spend my entire life getting better, because it's what I love to do. ^_^

Sure it isn't a tablet and a pen thing, hmmm ~_~
Look at her in all her drawing glory!
Any of you watched Nyaruko-san?
Aka moe cthulhu
You sure are getting a lot of figures lately!
I dunno, does that mean we are winning?
It means something.
Chet wanted more pics!

WE'RE BEATING THE OTHER THREADS SENSELESS
Yay!
How does her hat stay on?
What color are her panties?
So...what do I get?
The sense of getting something.
XAFvf.gif

Z7WPOFS.gif

Hiya, My first post here. Time to stop lurking.

f4IsfQm.gif
Welcome!
IRC tested, Chet approved.

<-----
I'd slap my seal of quality on that.

Top Bottom