• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhhhhhh

Dakimakura? Dolfie?
Those are both friend-like, I guess...
Nope.
A collection of Ritsu figures
Not quite.
Oppai mouse pad
No.
Stop being coy and just post pictures already. :3
I just wanted to play a game so I can get to the next page...

Fine here we go!
gK6ddJ5.jpg

YfsPWqX.jpg

mSpsahv.jpg

zUgwmTv.jpg
Mio figma in all her glory!
And if you're wondering, they are striped.

Articalys

Do you constantly keep the Wario figure behind the K-On stage set, or do you actually have to remember to put it there when taking pictures?

The best thing about figmas is that they come with a little figma branded ziplock bag to put all the extra pieces. Why don't Nendroids get that?!?
Do you constantly keep the Wario figure behind the K-On stage set, or do you actually have to remember to put it there when taking pictures?

Since I have them set up in the guest room, I have to put them away every so often. Though when I take them out again, I try to put them back in the same spot.
But yes, I do try and get him in every picture. lol

How do guests react when they have to sleep in your Mio sanctuary?
Like I mentioned, when I have guests, which isn't very often, I put them away.
Minor deails. Lets get real here for a minute:
Do they come off? My Kirino figmas do, it's a little awkward.
I'm not sure, for that I'd probably have to take off her skirt, but I'm not sure if you can...
BEE-BAKA!!

(Ayana Taketatsu, voice actress for Azusa, tries to Engrish it up)
Cute.

Labrys

Teach me your ways!

You just kinda rotate the upper part of the leg until it pops out of the socket. For ones like Aigis, you kinda have to rotate it to a certain point as to not break the solid part of the leg.
The one Strike Witches one I had has this a bit easier, I think it's because of how you sometimes have to remove her legs to get the stupid planes on.

....And now I look really odd.

Chie has shorts on too. My only other Figma is Aigis who...well, you know.

Oh, true. She just has the black parts painted on her thighs.
Metis actually has a panty/short type piece on her, it allows her to bend more easily.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
You just kinda rotate the upper part of the leg until it pops out of the socket. For ones like Aigis, you kinda have to rotate it to a certain point as to not break the solid part of the leg.
The one Strike Witches one I had has this a bit easier, I think it's because of how you sometimes have to remove her legs to get the stupid planes on.

I've gotta say, reading this before figuring out the context...

But what about the skirt? Doesn't that kinda get in the way?

Omeimo2 11:

Hell yeah, Dat Ayase vs. Kuroneko catfight. Bonus for random chuunibyou fight animation.

What I think is most brilliantly insidious about Oreimo is that at first you start out repulsed by the basic concept of the story, and then slowly the characters grow on you, and then you start liking the show, and then you start enjoying these fights that everyone seems to get into over Kyou-chan. It helps that Kirino starts out being an unbelievable abusive little bitch but softens considerably, following the standard tsundere character development path. By this point you're more or less used to Kirino being tsundere for aniki, such as it is.

Oreimo has grown into a parody of a harem story but the harem itself seems perfectly normal, if you consider having your own little sister in your harem to be normal. And after you've watched Oreimo enough, maybe you would. The other members of the harem are entertaining too, with chuunibyou Kuroneko, yandere Ayase, poor neglected childhood friend Manami, and the currently absent loli Ria. Kyou-chan covers all the bases with his harem, and his harem abuses him sufficiently enough that he's too cowed to dare choose any one of them for fear of being killed by the others like a good helpless harem lead.

Oreimo2 12:

Oh boy. The fact that I knew where in the story this episode's events were supposed to happen makes me think they're going to go for the LN ending with this season.

Ayase didn't get any stabbings in before it ended though, much to my disappointment. In this regard, she falls short of being a True Yandere in this story. Poor Ayase. ;_;

cjkeats

Or to stay up until they come back on. It's always fun to have the lights just suddenly pop to life after the power's been out a while.

I love how quiet the house gets when the power goes out. Then it sounds like an airplane taking off once it comes back on.

Top Bottom