• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

chet's a crybaby

super crybaby
I...

I won't deny this...
whoa what i don't remember this what

When Owlowiscious said he was gonna catch up, I didn't actually think he'd do it! Impressive patience! Welcome back.

Finished the first Volume of the post TV series manga. The new characters are okay. Sumire is fun. Glad to see she's more than just a replacement Mugi, even though Ui is basically that now. lol
I was very excited to get to know Nao. She's different than I imagined. Still has a super cute design. If I had to imagine her voice I hear it as a stoic kinda robotic voice like Aika from Persona 4 the Animation or Tsukiko from Hentai Prince.

As for the college characters, they're okay. Akira is basically Sawako. I like Ayame the best out of these girls so far.
One thing I found interesting is that Mugi got a whole chapter. That was fun, it's nice to get an inside look at Mugi by herself once in a while.
The art at the start of the chapters has been getting increasingly lewd.

1E8YPDx.jpg

EDIT: oh and the LMC president don't have any visual similarities to some other character at all.
Yes, can't wait to get my hands on the books!
G3.

G3A3.gif

Ritsu has the best taste.

Dang, I guess I don't know my guns as well that I thought I did.

cjkeats

I don;t often find Mio pictures I really like, even rarer to find Kakifly pictures that really like for that matter, but this is nice
aLOMLkt.png

I like it when tank-top straps fall like that.

I was perusing Pixiv and found some recent Mugi birthday wishes I missed the other day!

So let me share another Mugi post. I've made quite a few recently!

cjkeats

Finished the manga. The ending was alright, but lacking.
I'm sure of they ever animate it the girls will cross paths with each others new bands. What a waste of Yui making a trip home and nothing coming out of it. No Asusa glomping, no nothing. Then again, the manga as a whole didn't really have all the heartfelt moments like the show. Either way, I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it.

Ah, gotcha. :)
I hear its your birthday? If so, hope you're day is filled with Miku!
Holy hell Houston is hot. I cannot cope with this.

Nonetheless, a nice change of scenery is what I needed.

Hope you're enjoying your trip. I have family down that way too, the rest of the family went to vist last year. I had to cat-sit.

Stark

Banned
Finished the manga. The ending was alright, but lacking.
I'm sure of they ever animate it the girls will cross paths with each others new bands. What a waste of Yui making a trip home and nothing coming out of it. No Asusa glomping, no nothing. Then again, the manga as a whole didn't really have all the heartfelt moments like the show. Either way, I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it.

Hope you're enjoying your trip. I have family down that way too, the rest of the family went to vist last year. I had to cat-sit.

Manga felt rushed in the last few moments. Especially when it came back. I don't remember most of it though lol.

I am! haven't travelled in a long time and flying was fun. Houston, Sugar Land, etc. Is very open compared to Toronto and my city.

It is! Thank you! ^_^

Happy Birthday <3

I miss you all too. ;o;

I was perusing Pixiv and found some recent Mugi birthday wishes I missed the other day!

So let me share another Mugi post. I've made quite a few recently!

Awesome pics...especially the first one :D

Holy hell Houston is hot. I cannot cope with this.

I can't even imagine. It was 91 degrees here in DC today with a heat index over 100. Made my run today extremely difficult. Still feeling the effects of heat exhaustion.

It is! Thank you! ^_^

Happy Birthday nakama! Welcome to my age. It's fun ;).

cjkeats

Remember before Yui joined the club and the other girls thought she was useless?
Remember when they played that song from Evangelion?
Remember when this was my avatar? No? That was a longggggg time ago, I barely remember it too.

I've started rewatching the series in between episodes of Utena.
And I bet I'll finish it before Heapy does!

Remember before Yui joined the club and the other girls thought she was useless?
She is pretty useless at that point.
Remember when they played that song from Evangelion?
Well, it's technically not from Evangelion, it just so happens they both use the song. They even use the song in Nichijou.
Remember when this was my avatar? No? That was a longggggg time ago, I barely remember it too.
Yes, and it really wasn't that long ago. Not yet anyways.
I've started rewatching the series in between episodes of Utena.
Nothing wrong with that, and maybe you'll eventually pass up Heapy.

Top Bottom