• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

That's the "Good butt" I referred to. and It's cut just as much as I could to keep Kuroneko out.

HoAXFC9.gif

cjkeats

Mom got a kitten. I squealed a few times and took a load of pictures.

Does the original pic cut kuroneko partially out?
That constitutes a fault if so.
See:
The good butt is saved for a later date. My current avatar has some butt in the source though.

wtf why isn't this in your avatar?
Because I don't particularly think it's a nicely drawn butt TBH.
Because it belongs in a gallery

qJxLxKS.jpg
That looks like a gallery I want to be in stroking my chin talking about composition and brushstrokes.
i don't understand
Art.
I just walked into this thread after a few days, i both dont understand and this makes perfect sense to me.
Art.

cjkeats

Unfortunately it's not mine to name and we're still unsure the gender.
If it's a boy, early name being tossed around is Kramer, because my cat is named Cosmo. (Get it?)
Girl might be Delilah, which was Cosmos name when I was the only one who thought he was a boy.

cjkeats

Cosmo gets called: Cos, Cosmosis, Cosmosis-Jones, fuzzbucket, fatty, sook, fuzzydinkins, tubs, kitten-wiskers, snickerpuss, snickers, jabba the cat, muffin, etc.

cajunator

Banned
Unfortunately it's not mine to name and we're still unsure the gender.
If it's a boy, early name being tossed around is Kramer, because my cat is named Cosmo. (Get it?)
Girl might be Delilah, which was Cosmos name when I was the only one who thought he was a boy.

We called our cat Oreo.
Had another kitty named Butters but she was hit by a car. I miss her.

Does anyone have a gif of one of Yui's startled/confused reactions? Like, someone will ask her something and her eyes will widen and she'll go "Eh, watashi?!"

PR is freakin' amazing! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did :)

It was pretty damn cool :). IMAX 3D was totally worth it and is highly recommended for any of you planning to see it. Probably better than a live-action Eva movie would ever have been.

Chet has gif'ed the entire show.

Probably a good thing...hopefully he'll have enough material to last until the next K-ON movie/series.

These are adorable.

je6vnst.png

I like...especially this one!

My cat has no set name. I come up with the weirdest nicknames for it.

He must hate me.

If I ever get a cat (or dog) my name for it will be Menchi. Decided on that one a long time ago.

Stark

Banned
i watched Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA just for see those pics...and Illya, she was so mean on F/S Night. now she's so cute!! (bersekah!)

Everyone in canon Fate is an asshole for no good reason. So it was refreshing. :3

If I ever get a cat (or dog) my name for it will be Menchi. Decided on that one a long time ago.

That's a neat name. This small local Japanese shop I go to have there dog at the store and the his name was Daigo.

AzusaMugiNodokaUiAzusa

Really bugs me that they aren't on straight. Cool though.

MugiRitsuYuiAzusaMugiMugi.

Does anyone have a gif of one of Yui's startled/confused reactions? Like, someone will ask her something and her eyes will widen and she'll go "Eh, watashi?!"
D6Sh9.gif

lzECeeQ.gif

r3uTa.gif

YY2ZKjp.gif

Lx7LS.gif

Probably none of these are really what you're looking for though. I should find more...
Chet has gif'ed the entire show.
I wouldn't go so far to say that...
GlmsQGG.jpg

My name is spelt MugiAzusa MioRitsuMugiMugiNodoka

I hate my name.

But I love that keyboard.

Top Bottom