• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

My head exploding most of the times lol

UHuYJ.gif

Articalys

Utterly fantastic. As if I didn't need more going wrong on my life, my laptop just completely failed. Dunno if it's salvageable or not. Some stuff was backed up and most of my browser stuff is on the cloud, but I may have lost a fair chunk of multimedia.

Of course I can keep tabs on basic web stuff via smartphone but this will largely put me out of commission for the next week or so.

lmao, anything like 09:30 in Season 1, E09. If only she was looking at the camera >.>
I suppose it would be just easier to make the .gif I guess...
Utterly fantastic. As if I didn't need more going wrong on my life, my laptop just completely failed. Dunno if it's salvageable or not. Some stuff was backed up and most of my browser stuff is on the cloud, but I may have lost a fair chunk of multimedia.

Of course I can keep tabs on basic web stuff via smartphone but this will largely put me out of commission for the next week or so.

I hope it all works out for you! Having to lose a laptop is not fun.

Articalys

Yep, I'm screwed. That's a fair bit of data lost to the ether. I think a chunk of it is replaceable, but as for the rest of it... yeah, it's gone.

I don't think too much of it was important. I hope.

Yep, I'm screwed. That's a fair bit of data lost to the ether. I think a chunk of it is replaceable, but as for the rest of it... yeah, it's gone.

I don't think too much of it was important. I hope.

Yeah, losing stuff always sucks, even if the stuff is easily replaceable.

Cheska

Guyssss~

I finished Season 1. And...and I just don't know what to think right now. Could a show really be this good?

KCiaig6.gif

I seriously enjoyed every single one of the episodes and I can't wait to start season 2. It can only get better right?

Since I know you're all about rankings, by the end of S1 my favorites go like this:

Mio
Ritsu
Mugi
Yui
Sawako
Azusa

Ritsu and Mugi are pretty much tied, but I feel like Mio stole the show so many times <3

Guyssss~

I finished Season 1. And...and I just don't know what to think right now. Could a show really be this good?

KCiaig6.gif

I seriously enjoyed every single one of the episodes and I can't wait to start season 2. It can only get better right?
I'm glad you liked it! I say season 2 is better. There's more episodes at least.
Since I know you're all about rankings, by the end of S1 my favorites go like this:

Mio
Ritsu
Mugi
Yui
Sawako
Azusa

Ritsu and Mugi are pretty much tied, but I feel like Mio stole the show so many times <3

You're the best! <3

Articalys

The good news is that it seems I won't actually need to buy a whole new computer. The bad news is that since I still need to replace the hard drive, all the non-backed-up data vanishes.

What's the best paid cloud storage service, for future reference?

Top Bottom