• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I can see it. Maybe you guys a adorablind, where you cannot see adorable pictures. That's ok, I'm sure that's not much of a disability for the people in this thread.

The good news is that it seems I won't actually need to buy a whole new computer. The bad news is that since I still need to replace the hard drive, all the non-backed-up data vanishes.

What's the best paid cloud storage service, for future reference?
It's not paid, but I use Drop Box for all my school stuff. But good to hear that you don't have to get a whole new computer.
Oh, yeah. Checked on my phone and it doesn't work for me neither. Not sure why. For now you can have that one though. Still has nice hair and eye's :D but it's not K-On.

Lame.

Guyssss~

I finished Season 1. And...and I just don't know what to think right now. Could a show really be this good?

I seriously enjoyed every single one of the episodes and I can't wait to start season 2. It can only get better right?

Since I know you're all about rankings, by the end of S1 my favorites go like this:

Mio
Ritsu
Mugi
Yui
Sawako
Azusa

Ritsu and Mugi are pretty much tied, but I feel like Mio stole the show so many times <3

You forgot Ui :(.

it's the hair and eye's. I am a sucker for good looking hair and eye's.

Very nice pic!

cayulinson

Neo Member
I seriously enjoyed every single one of the episodes and I can't wait to start season 2. It can only get better right?

Since I know you're all about rankings, by the end of S1 my favorites go like this:

Mio
Ritsu
Mugi
Yui
Sawako
Azusa

Ritsu and Mugi are pretty much tied, but I feel like Mio stole the show so many times <3

It get better and better!!

but my list after 2 seasons is the same

Yui (Always #1)
Mio
Ui-Mugi
Ritsu-Azusa-Sawako
Nodoka
Ton-chan =P

OLiNDy7.jpg

wrHOjQV.jpg

c1h0C1N.jpg

GMxEXxB.jpg

jOtd8uQ.jpg

UYY0Nkg.jpg

Moe Moe Kyun~

Nadoka =O

Madao

what is happening yooooo....

that moe beam reminds me that there was a character in Bleach that used a heart-shaped beam attack once.

btw, does anyone have that mini HTT logo handy? i want to try putting it in my avatar.

cayulinson

Neo Member
Well, the other K-ON! volumes I bought for like $12, which I assume is about how much the K-ON! College manga will go for.

Here where i live (Chile, South America) i never can get that price on mangas. Here is really expensive. So the only way i can read mangas, is the beautiful and unknown Internet!!

but im traying to buy the k-on manga in the us, with shipping...=P thats the only way u.u

Top Bottom