• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I'll save you from the bottom!

k4zjt9P.png
A0IJTys.jpg

MO2FIW6.png
07eyxPZ.png

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1698462

They would know.
Hahaha, I appreciate the thought at least, even if the ASCII art or whatever it was didn't quite work out for mobile viewing either.
I'm glad you at least got a kick out of it, but you're not really missing much, they didn't turn out too well on normal GAF viewing anyways...
So, like... where did Labrys and Bats go? Do SDBurton and madp visit you guys?

Labrys is probably busy playing Animal Crossing.

TheBatman was like just here, he comes and goes at will!

SDBurton never, despite telling him to.

Mad Pierrot, he's posted like 2 times or so...

how many more mugipocalipses until the world is completely mugi dominated?

None. If it ever came to that, the Emperor of Mankind would certainly not suffer a Second Heresy. He would direct his own Adeptus Custodes to order Exterminatus upon Holy Terra, though it would result in the destruction of the Golden Throne and his final death and most likely the fall of the Imperium of Man.

Emitan

None. If it ever came to that, the Emperor of Mankind would certainly not suffer a Second Heresy. He would direct his own Adeptus Custodes to order Exterminatus upon Holy Terra, though it would result in the destruction of the Golden Throne and his final death and most likely the fall of the Imperium of Man.

what the heck are you saying

Uraizen

Banned
Labrys is probably busy playing Animal Crossing.

TheBatman was like just here, he comes and goes at will!

SDBurton never, despite telling him to.

Mad Pierrot, he's posted like 2 times or so...

1) Ew.
2) Cool, cool.
3) I'll hit him up elsewhere, then
4) Wut.

I BLEND IN NOW!

1) Ew.
2) Cool, cool.
3) I'll hit him up elsewhere, then
4) Wut.

I BLEND IN NOW!
  1. To each their own I guess.
  2. He sounded like he's been busy lately, but will soon have time off to watch K-ON!
  3. You should hit him
  4. Just posts about how he started watching K-ON! and a few of his thoughts on the first few episodes...

And all is right in the world.

Articalys

If you want to try the text art again, you could always try putting it in code tags. I think that forces a fixed-width font which might make it look as intended.

Though on mobile that would still make it as much work to view as clicking the "view image" button anyway. Well, still, if it's something you want to try again.

If you want to try the text art again, you could always try putting it in code tags. I think that forces a fixed-width font which might make it look as intended.

Though on mobile that would still make it as much work to view as clicking the "view image" button anyway. Well, still, if it's something you want to try again.
I think the problem was more the fact that GAF uses a different font, but I could try that the next time I decide to post some.
This thread is going in circles.

Then tell it to take a left instead of another right.

Madao

xeGinQP.gif

Top Bottom