• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cayulinson

Neo Member
I say Cheers all the time in person, but so does everyone else I know.
and we're not alcoholics =P

So do I, i always say Cheers to everyone, but its better when im holding a glass with wine, or some drink
maybe im the only one who feels alcoholic =P
it's my nature i guess

Even I didn't fall in love with it right away, in fact I initially started it in a way to get someone else to watch a different show. But the more I saw Mio and the others the more and more I could relate. In the end I absolutely fell in love with it and it made me feel like a high school kid again. I think that's the magic of K-ON!

K-ON is indeed magic! Got into it around the end of the 1st season's airing and quickly caught up from there. Not a single character I can think of that I don't like, and that's pretty rare for me.

I have most images turned off on GAF mobile, so it seems I'm going to have quite a bit to catch up with once I get a full computer up and running again.

Hope you are able to get that resolved soon. Sucks about your computer situation. But then again you will have all the pics in this thread to look forward to!

I'm just trying to pick up Articalys's spirits! To turn that frown upside down!

And that's why you are one of the best peoples around, Chet!

Are you trying to kill everyone in this thread? Those are incredibly cute.

My computer activated it's autodestruct sequence on that page...that was too much cute even for a machine! Never mind the condition that I'm in after that. :p

So, we will be Brothers in law!! cheers!!

Cheers indeed! I suppose I'd be seeing a lot of you since it is highly unlikely that Ui would ever let Yui out of her care ;).

REJOICE!

although I can't say the same here >_>

1kXTisb.jpg
It's been hot around here, pretty humid too.
Eh? Also, I'm in a really good mood today.
It's Mio, Nodoka and Sawako.
Why, it's nice you should inquire about such details!
Oh wow, I guessed right!
You're really making me jealous with that Mio you know!
K-ON is indeed magic! Got into it around the end of the 1st season's airing and quickly caught up from there. Not a single character I can think of that I don't like, and that's pretty rare for me.
Yeah, I don't find myself loving the full cast much in other shows.
And that's why you are one of the best peoples around, Chet!
Thank you!

In a way that's more like the front! Or row 2 at least!

Although there's another Mio visible there, at the veeeery very right, in front of Sophie... the little start platform is my favourite Mio that I got at AN a while back! Favourite figure.

In a way that's more like the front! Or row 2 at least!

Although there's another Mio visible there, at the veeeery very right, in front of Sophie... the little start platform is my favourite Mio that I got at AN a while back! Favourite figure.

The only thing that should be in front of Mio is another Mio!

I've had Tomoyo mouse pad for soooo long... her boobs have gotten pretty dirty.

I saw lots of Mios at Anime North! Definitely should've bought one, I always want to buy stuff after I leave =_=

Top Bottom