• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I asked you for a stick, not money. There's a difference!
If all it took was going over there and grabbing it, why wouldn't you just grab it for yourself?
Spotted in Hanamaru Kindergarden.
Interesting, what episode was that? I guess you just have a better eye for spotting these kinds of things.
I would tell you the Idolmaster thread is thataway, but GAF doesn't seem to have an Idolmaster thread. Shame.
I guess most animeGAFers are unambitious. Not that I am really, but whatever...
Wow, that's a great cosplay. The hair looks great and she looks kinda like I would expect a real Yui would look like.

I would tell you the Idolmaster thread is thataway, but GAF doesn't seem to have an Idolmaster thread. Shame.

Judging from how all the Oreimo game threads seem to go, it's not hard to imagine why such a thread doesn't exist. The amount of work the mods would have to put into cleaning it and banning people all the time would not be justified by the number of people who would actually post in it about the games.

Judging from how all the Oreimo game threads seem to go, it's not hard to imagine why such a thread doesn't exist. The amount of work the mods would have to put into cleaning it and banning people all the time would not be justified by the number of people who would actually post in it about the games.
such a spoilsport

I know, just like all the people who have been banned in this thread!

wHveyaF.png

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37157589

I know, just like all the people who have been banned in this thread!

We're hiding out in OT Community where no one can find us. I'm talking about what happened to the Oreimo threads over on Gaming side, which is where an IM@S thread which would actually be about the games would hypothetically live.

cjkeats

Interesting, what episode was that? I guess you just have a better eye for spotting these kinds of things.

Episode 3, at 20:09. Dunno why I decided to rewatch, but I guess something came out of it.

I won't say I'm "good" at picking these things out, mostly just dumb luck that I spot them. I miss an incredible amount of small details in most things, most of the time I'm only half watching.

Sooo many new games, yet no way to download or play them.
Gah.

But just think of all the fun you'll have when you get to them!

Also, liking the
IM@S
Azusa love on this page :D.

We're hiding out in OT Community where no one can find us. I'm talking about what happened to the Oreimo threads over on Gaming side, which is where an IM@S thread which would actually be about the games would hypothetically live.

Yeah, it probably wouldn't end well. We'd probably just have to live with a catch-all IM@S thread in OT Community if anything.

Spotted in Hanamaru Kindergarden.

Damn, that's a pretty good eye!

Oh man, my favorite K-ON character, girl with cup on head!
P0my9.gif

Episode 3, at 20:09. Dunno why I decided to rewatch, but I guess something came out of it.

I won't say I'm "good" at picking these things out, mostly just dumb luck that I spot them. I miss an incredible amount of small details in most things, most of the time I'm only half watching.

Wow, I blame myself for missing it on the account that there's no Mio.

And that Azusa is wearing the wrong color of socks.

cjkeats

Dang. That's nice. I don't remember seeing it.

That also reminds me of those art cards that came with the soundtrack on the first season.

Who's the artist?

The ever wonderful Akio Watanabe, who you may recognize from such fine works as the Monogatari series, The World Only God Knows, and cajunators avatar (I think...Nurse Witch Komugi supposedly cosplaying as Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew. I think that's what he told me it was once.)

He has yet to draw the keions, unfortunately.

And that Azusa is wearing the wrong color of socks.

LOL

The ever wonderful Akio Watanabe, who you may recognize from such fine works as the Monogatari series, The World Only God Knows, and cajunators avatar (I think...Nurse Witch Komugi supposedly cosplaying as Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew. I think that's what he told me it was once.)

Ah yes, I love the character art in monogatari, will look up more of his stuff (Y)

Based on what I've seen of his work, he needs to get on that :D.

cajunator

Banned

Akio is god tier.
Yes he designed Komugi.

Yeah this is probably the truth of it.

//unrelated// I unboxed my Meruru.

Niiiiice!
*hugs it

Also considering they are basically background blobs in that shot, they probably weren't too worried about some of the finer details either.

Yeah, even in the biggest screen cap I could find, you don't see that much detail in them. They basically only got enough information there for you to get the point that they're referencing K-ON! Dark Blue blazers, light blue skirts, guitars, etc.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
PSA: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya is out!(well a few days ago) They kind of overdone the fan services, and somehow everyone are 3 years younger.

Obviously she is a lot smarter than Madoka...

7npUdXX.gif

T3nUfuj.jpg

js5cECR.jpg

//unrelated// I unboxed my Meruru.

Wow, this is wonderful!

I love when you say "keions" xD

OMG GORGEOUS.

I miss all you adorable people. Soon my K'on brethren (and Sistren,)...

Top Bottom