• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

My im@s cinderalla girls live stage set arrived today which required me to completely move around half my figures to try and begin to ffind a space for it. Currently it's got all the main im@s girls on the stage and it looks cool, will get pictures later I think ^^

Awesome, can't wait to see!

My im@s cinderalla girls live stage set arrived today which required me to completely move around half my figures to try and begin to ffind a space for it. Currently it's got all the main im@s girls on the stage and it looks cool, will get pictures later I think ^^

Now this is something I must see.

Uraizen

Banned
IBtL02Z.jpg

cayulinson

Neo Member
I'm back!!
Are you talking about the College Manga?? I'll have money the 1st, so...then im gonna buy it. it will be a long time until arrives u.u

how are you all?? here where i live is frickin cold!! like 0ºC really strange weather...but i love winter!!

Winter-Time-k-on-23895517-2560-1637.jpg

Hmm I wanted to see some in irc.

Looks good. I only have one K-On poster and it was from Megami magazine :/

Yeah, I got it from my good friend Pounch. He got it from AX last year. It's not in the best condition, but I love it all the same. I absolutely love the way Mio is dressed in it.

I have some other pictures of my posters, but they aren't K-ON! related.

I love it, but I'd love to get this poster, as it's my favorite. Though since the movie is getting old now it probably cost quite a lot...

That's a nice looking poster. Original will be pricey as hell but you should be able to get a print of it for an okay price.

I have a Destroy all monsters wall scroll poster thing, that was a gift to me when I was at University. It's massive, like 3 metres length 2 meters Width. Because of that I've never used it. It's stayed in the tube I was given it in.

You a fan of the Giant monster movie genre then?

That's a nice looking poster. Original will be pricey as hell but you should be able to get a print of it for an okay price.

I have a Destroy all monsters wall scroll poster thing, that was a gift to me when I was at University. It's massive, like 3 metres length 2 meters Width. Because of that I've never used it. It's stayed in the tube I was given it in.

You a fan of the Giant monster movie genre then?

Oh most definitely, one of the reasons I went to go see Pacific Rim. Godzilla is by far my favorite though.

My thoughts exactly.

Postie did not bring the college manga :( tomorrow it is.

I'm looking at Thursday for its arrival. And then there will be much rejoicing.

Oh most definitely, one of the reasons I went to go see Pacific Rim. Godzilla is by far my favorite though.

Pacific Rim is totally, absolutely worth IMAX 3D if you can swing it.

I love it, but I'd love to get this poster, as it's my favorite. Though since the movie is getting old now it probably cost quite a lot...

Yep, that one is pretty awesome!

Top Bottom