• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

PSA: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya is out!(well a few days ago) They kind of overdone the fan services, and somehow everyone are 3 years younger.

Obviously she is a lot smarter than Madoka...

7npUdXX.gif

T3nUfuj.jpg

You're like 3 weeks late at this point, but welcome to the Illya Master Race!

Now watch episode 2.

edit: Goddammit, top of the page again.

1339963334327.gif

StayDead

This is a bit of an odd question, but when they first came out I accidentally bought two Yui nendos and I still have one packed up in the box it came in untouched. Is anyone maybe interested in buying it off me?

StayDead

Hmm..how much you selling it for?

I don't want much, it's just I've been sitting holding on to it for ages for pretty much no apparent reason. Does £15 sound reasonable including postage? I mean I can't get to the post office for atleast another week anyway so it's not really a sudden decision or anything. I can get some photos too if you'd like.

I don't want much, it's just I've been sitting holding on to it for ages for pretty much no apparent reason. Does £15 sound reasonable including postage? I mean I can't get to the post office for atleast another week anyway so it's not really a sudden decision or anything. I can get some photos too if you'd like.

That sounds great. I don't get paid till this Friday (26th), so that works out for me :D

Also check how much postage is. Knowing how the Royal Mail likes to rip us off these day, £20 might be a more reasonable price.

But if you've ever noticed in the beach episodes, she never has them in when she's out on the beach!

Hey Chet. I don't know if you knew this, but there is this K-On! College manga right? and it is being released tomorrow! My order has just shipped =DDDD

StayDead

My im@s cinderalla girls live stage set arrived today which required me to completely move around half my figures to try and begin to ffind a space for it. Currently it's got all the main im@s girls on the stage and it looks cool, will get pictures later I think ^^

Clearly Yui jumped in before her friends got a look at her to take it out! Obviously...

xD
That seems pretty Yui like, I agree.
Hey Chet. I don't know if you knew this, but there is this K-On! College manga right? and it is being released tomorrow! My order has just shipped =DDDD
Yep, I'll be close to the Mall of America on the 24th so I'll swing by their and see if they got it then.
My im@s cinderalla girls live stage set arrived today which required me to completely move around half my figures to try and begin to ffind a space for it. Currently it's got all the main im@s girls on the stage and it looks cool, will get pictures later I think ^^
Take a picture of your K-ON! figures as well! I'd like to see those.
... in English?
Yep!

Yep, I'll be close to the Mall of America on the 24th so I'll swing by their and see if they got it then.

There was sarcasm in my post but I'm not sure it translated well :p but cool! I'm hoping the postman actually arrives with it, they seem to have a habit lately of not turning up!!! D:

Top Bottom