• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Ultimadrago

If all of you are ganging together to get me to watch more Nichijou, know that it is working.

I'm diggin' this!

tumblr_lm59jyubcw1qd6myqot.gif

I'm guessing Grim hasn't finished his K-On meal yet?

I'll look forward to it.

K-ON!!!

1. College!
Yui and the gang are back! Mio contemplates an image change after an incident in the park. Meanwhile, Azusa finds out that being the president isn't all it's cracked up to be.

2. Power Mad!
Azusa attempts to reenact the Light Music Club's first performance with stand-ins. Mugi seeks the advice of her friends after buying too many hats.

3. Drunk!
It's all up to Mio when Yui and Ritsu think they're drunk after sharing a beer. Mugi falls asleep on the bus.

4. Strange Lyrics!
Mio is accused of being a pedophile after someone misinterprets her new lyrics. Azusa and Jun clash over forming a ska band.

5. High Five, Bro!
Ritsu's imagination runs wild when she learns that her little brother, Satoshi, has a new English tutor: Azusa. Yui forgets basic math.

6. Boat!
It's summer break and the whole gang reunites for a quiet trip on Mugi's yacht. Unfortunately, the cruel sea has other plans... Ui and Jun go surfing.

7. Nostalgia!
Sawako tells the girls stories about her wild college years. Mio has a crush on a homeless person.

8. Scofflaw!
Inspired by Sawako's stories, a drunken Ritsu declares herself queen of the scofflaws and commits a series of minor crimes. While learning to rollerblade, Azusa, Jun, and Ui visit college.

9. Homecoming!
Yui is upset when the old lady who lives next door forgets her name, so she hatches a plot to get revenge. Nodoka is on a gameshow for former class presidents.

10. Coup!
Unhappy with Azusa's leadership, Jun seizes power of the Light Music Club. For unknown reasons, Sawako spies on Ritsu.

11. Toothbrush Mystery!
Mio's fancy electric toothbrush has been stolen, but luckily detective Mugi is on the case. Yui and Ritsu become addicted to a video game for children.

12. Elevator!
When their elevator gets stuck between floors, the girl's reminisce about days gone by. Azusa accidentally foils a bank robbery.

13. Ski Trip!
Roles reverse when the normally elegant Mugi embarrasses herself on the slopes and Ritsu turns out to be a skiing prodigy. It's up to Mio and Yui to make things right in this thrilling mid-season finale.

Feel free to make your own, anyone.

Uraizen

Banned
K-ON!!!

Feel free to make your own, anyone.

14. Incrimination!
Ritsu is called into the police station for questioning and accidentally indicts herself for a crime she didn't commit. Yui worsens the situation by trying to prove her innocence.

15. Improvisation!
Mugi is forced to play alone on stage as the other three refuse to play. Ui, Jun, and Azusa are forced to step in and cause a conflict amongst the group.

16. Temptation!
They fuck.

17. Starvation!
Ritsu, Mugi, Mio, and Yui are all forced to live off of seven dollars for a month. They must beg their way to a meal or survive solely on hand outs. Mugi refuses to help because she wants to see what it's like to starve.

18. Sensation!
Azusa, Ui, Jun, and Sumire are picked up by a talent agency during a school concert. They bottom out before their first show and are now in steep debt.

19. Ventilation!
It is over 100F and the group are forced to survive without AC because of Yui. They all turn on Yui and throw her out.

20. Hospitalization!
Mio's bigger bust hits Yui and causes her to fall down some stairs. The doctors are not sure if there is any permanent brain damage or not.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
21: Rage!
Pictures of Ritsu cheating with Mugi spread, igniting an unknown murderous rage in Mio! Azu-nyan becomes an overnight Nico Nico Douga sensation, and Yui learns about etiquette from Nodoka

The comic above was because I spent the last two hours on her fucking hair... >>;

tumblr_mqf1ncSj1s1s0ifuqo1_1280.jpg

college manga get!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbdif3QqDu1rxjigpo1_500.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Yosh! Did you get yours from Amazon? or from a store..None of the book stores sell it in Maidenhead. [spoiler] We only have a WHSmith, doomed from the start[/spoiler]

I saw the postie walk to my door with a package when I left this morning!

Sad thing is It could be one of several things and not necessary college manga ;_;

got it from eBay for £6, had bought from the seller before (speedyhenuk) and knew they were quick. there's a lot more colour pages than previous volumes.

Oh nice! I will keep and eye on that seller for any future purchases (Y).

More colour pages is a big plus! I was always a little disappointed with how few there were in the previous manga.

LTTP: Brand new K-On fanboy here! Just wanted to ask if there were any tips on stopping "Don't Say Lazy" and "Fuwa Fuwa Time" from endlessly looping in my brain, or am I doomed to hear these songs in my head for the rest of my life?

LTTP: Brand new K-On fanboy here! Just wanted to ask if there were any tips on stopping "Don't Say Lazy" and "Fuwa Fuwa Time" from endlessly looping in my brain, or am I doomed to hear these songs in my head for the rest of my life?
More fresh meat!!

but really you can do better than lazy and fuwa fuwa, listen to some love and maddy candy on repeat for a few hours

then you'll feel alive

cjkeats

Episode 9
iAShCXG4Ukafp.gif

Azusa adjusts to club life.
I believe this is supposed to be Kurt Cobain. A lot of the music I first learned when I got my guitar was Nirvana. Smells Like Teen Spirit was the first song I ever played.
Another thing, when this image appears she's playing her Mustang, which is a guitar famously played by Kurt Cobain. Earlier in the episode when she plays Yui's Les Paul, she is shown as Jimmy Page, who played that guitar.

her feet don't reach the floor, kill me now my heart can't take it.

cjkeats

That sure is Jimmy Page and Robert Plant

Led-Zeppelin-010.jpg

Even more obvious in this picture

Pretty sure the Cobin picture exists too.

I do love me some Zeppelin. "Saw" them live last year. And by "saw" I mean saw the reunion concert at the theatre because they did a couple showings before it came out on BD.

Pretty sure the Cobin picture exists too.

I do love me some Zeppelin. "Saw" them live last year. And by "saw" I mean saw the reunion concert at the theatre because they did a couple showings before it came out on BD.

I changed the picture again, its basically a one to one :p

I would love to see them live. They done that concert, a few years ago? maybe. Tickets were way to pricey though. Zeppelin have been one of my favourite bands throughout most of my life, too good.

cjkeats

I changed the picture again, its basically a one to one :p

I would love to see them live. They done that concert, a few years ago? maybe. Tickets were way to pricey though. Zeppelin have been one of my favourite bands throughout most of my life, too good.
I don't think they've done any others. But yeah, I'd have died to see it. My local radio station did a giveaway for a trip and tickets to that show. The dude that won wasn't allowed to leave work for it so he quit. A week after the radio station tracked him down in London, he had stayed there trying to find work. :p
They only released the show on cd/bd last year for some reason. There was a limited run in theatres for it. It was a good show.

Top Bottom