• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

StayDead

There's a wasps nest outside my patio door. T_T

someone might be coming either today or tomorrow to fix it, but I hate wasps sooo much.

EDIT: Someone's coming out this evening, hope they don't rip me off. I also just bought Dragon's Crown off the JP PSN so downloading that. ^^

I don't think they've done any others. But yeah, I'd have died to see it. My local radio station did a giveaway for a trip and tickets to that show. The dude that won wasn't allowed to leave work for it so he quit. A week after the radio station tracked him down in London, he had stayed there trying to find work. :p
They only released the show on cd/bd last year for some reason. There was a limited run in theatres for it. It was a good show.

Yeah, They wont ever do it again, they tried by Plant refused to the second time. I will have to keep an eye out for that dvd, I don't think I've seen it.

There's a wasps nest outside my patio door. T_T

someone might be coming either today or tomorrow to fix it, but I hate wasps sooo much.

EDIT: Someone's coming out this evening, hope they don't rip me off. I also just bought Dragon's Crown off the JP PSN so downloading that. ^^

Ah, wasps nests are horrible. I would of burned it down ψ(`∇´)ψ

Dragons crown.. IS the JP one in English? Or am I waiting till the 6th August to get the US version
'Cos we all know it's not going to be out in the UK till next year

StayDead

Ah, wasps nests are horrible. I would of burned it down ψ(`∇´)ψ

Dragons crown.. IS the JP one in English? Or am I waiting till the 6th August to get the US version 'Cos we all know it's not going to be out in the UK till next year

1. It's inside the roof of our extension I think so I'd be burning down my own house.

2. I have no idea, I can check for you if you want after it's downloaded, but you'll need a JPN PSN card which might end up more expensive.

1. It's inside the roof of our extension I think so I'd be burning down my own house.

You can listen to the Talking Heads while you watch those wasps burn~!

2. I have no idea, I can check for you if you want after it's downloaded, but you'll need a JPN PSN card which might end up more expensive.

Ah, not sure how much money I have on JP PSN, probably not enough for a full game. I'll just wait till the 6th.

StayDead

Well the guy's been and gone already, he was done in 5 minutes and looking out my door now you can see them all scrambling around wondering what the hell is going on haha.

I know wasps are not all bad, but when they're above one of the only exits out of my house they can get the hell out :p

Well the guy's been and gone already, he was done in 5 minutes and looking out my door now you can see them all scrambling around wondering what the hell is going on haha.

I know wasps are not all bad, but when they're above one of the only exits out of my house they can get the hell out :p

Ha! yep. If I had someone outside my door I would get rid of them ASAP too >_<

:3
tumblr_mqgw3jUuB11sbl85no8_500.gif

tumblr_mq9tgbaqJm1sbgw17o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqdsg0CPq61qlfxemo1_500.jpg

Stark

Banned

Wasps, Bee's, Hornets, Parasitic variants:
jhZrPUK.jpg

Evil.

cjkeats

Episodes 10-11

All I got is this:
zn4qNTY.png

I'll pay more attention later on. Azusa is cute. Beach is fun. Ritsu sucks at being melodramatic.

cjkeats

I noticed his absence yesterday when I was talking about K-ON and not getting snarky responses. I assumed he was working or something, I remember him mentioning a job interview not too long ago. Then I noticed his avatar missing when I looked, but he's been logged on since so I'm not too worried. Something dumb probably happened in the IRC or something. I've sworn that place off.
A break from GAF is good for everyone once in a while, these people can be exhausting sometimes.

I bet we could pull him out sooner if Heapy would finish K-ON!

I noticed his absence yesterday when I was talking about K-ON and not getting snarky responses. I assumed he was working or something, I remember him mentioning a job interview not too long ago. Then I noticed his avatar missing when I looked, but he's been logged on since so I'm not too worried. Something dumb probably happened in the IRC or something. I've sworn that place off.
A break from GAF is good for everyone once in a while, these people can be exhausting sometimes.

You're probably right.

But I find the lack of boobs disturbing :p

cajunator

Banned

I think I might know. there was an exchange in animegaf about a side character in K On and a certain poster gave Chet a public dressing down. The guy is kind of a jerk anyway if Im honest. Unfortunately that happened when I was at my friends place watchig animu so I couldnt intervene or anything.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
hey everybody, decided to make my first post here, but been a long time lurker without an account, finally was able to sign up a few days ago and was just approved! I'm a huge k-on fan and also a nintendo fan, though contrary to my avatar I am but a man.

cajunator

Banned
hey everybody, decided to make my first post here, but been a long time lurker without an account, finally was able to sign up a few days ago and was just approved! I'm a huge k-on fan and also a nintendo fan, though contrary to my avatar I am but a man.

Im also a Nintendo fan and a K On fan and also a man. Well maybe more like a child.
Welcome!

cjkeats

I think I might know. there was an exchange in animegaf about a side character in K On and a certain poster gave Chet a public dressing down. The guy is kind of a jerk anyway if Im honest. Unfortunately that happened when I was at my friends place watchig animu so I couldnt intervene or anything.

I saw the exchange when I noticed his absence. I don't think he would swear us off in here completely though because of one of those fuckwads.
Like I said, he'll be back. At least he better. A break from AnimeGAF, and the internet at large can be refreshing.

Welcome, welcome!
Contrary to popular belief I'm also not a deliciously drawn Kirino in bloomers and cat ears, I am but an average, everyday dude.

Hey, welcome :D

Contrary to popular belief I'm also not a deliciously drawn Kirino in bloomers and cat ears, I am but an average, everyday dude.

:( One day.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Im also a Nintendo fan and a K On fan and also a man. Well maybe more like a child.
Welcome!

I saw the exchange when I noticed his absence. I don't think he would swear us off in here completely though because of one of those fuckwads.
Like I said, he'll be back. At least he better. A break from AnimeGAF, and the internet at large can be refreshing.

Welcome, welcome!
I think i'll fit right in here :)

cjkeats

I'm playing K-On! H&#333;kago Live!! and I got a crown rank? Is that 100%? I thought S rank was 100%...

anyone know?

Ugh, I saw some moon runes when I looked at my friends list, and for the first time recognized what it said and became envious. My psp is too far away and I want the HD version. :(

And no, I'm not sure. I think GameFAQs has a translation guide though.
It is the bloomers, that unites us!

Ugh, I saw some moon runes when I looked at my friends list, and for the first time recognized what it said and became envious. My psp is too far away and I want the HD version. :(

And no, I'm not sure. I think GameFAQs has a translation guide though.
!

I can't find anything that explains the crown :/ I thought you played this? Who was it who posted a screen shot that has like 50+hours play time...

so you wear bloomers

.....are you trying to tell us you don't?

cjkeats

I can't find anything that explains the crown :/ I thought you played this? Who was it who posted a screen shot that has like 50+hours play time...

.....are you trying to tell us you don't?

I only played a bit of the PSP version and I most certainly didn't get anything near perfect on any songs. :p
Dunno who had the big save, but it wasn't me.

cayulinson

Neo Member

Welcome!! and im not Muromi, im just a guy who loves K-On! and plays the guitar

Top Bottom