• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I'd have 24 hours to do so, so everything it is!

Nice!

Found one more Milo on my phone.

4fp7Avv.jpg

No, it's the K-ON! Community thread. You all just go way off topic sometimes.

Hi Chet! *hugs* New Mio avatar is awesome!

So how was everyone's weekend? Mine was not the most relaxing, but whatevs *shrug*. Otakon's in less than two weeks, and that's the annual highlight of my summer.

K-ON College manga is now with me in the office to start reading today. Finally.

Nope, but I'm planning on reading it next week while relaxing at the lake.

Actually, that sounds like a really awesome time right about now.

When I finish up this slightly mediocre yuri show I'm watching I'm going to start a show that was quite an exciting discovery when I found it.

It's called Gokujo and stars none other than the voices of Mio and Azusa. Now that's nothing, those gals are everywhere these days, right?
Well....it's the premise that stood out to me:

So, unnn. Yeah. My kind of show.

Didn't know about this either. I shall add this to the soon-to-watch list.

If you see the Oreimo finale just know I'm going to pretend you don't exist until I get to see it ;)

Oh I will see it, but I promise not to rub it in your face ;).

Actually, I just won't mention anything about it at all for the week until everyone gets to see it :). There is always the possibility that it could be popular enough that the room could fill and I'd be shut out of it, but I would think they would have enough sense to put it in the largest video room available.

UK-ONGAFfers, heads up: Managa has announced that the movie will be released 28th October in both DVD and BluRay flavours. It's also a noticeably faster turnaround time compared to season 2, which incidentally part 2 of released last week.
Nice that you guys get to have it on BluRay for once.
Hi Chet! *hugs* New Mio avatar is awesome!
Thank you!
Actually, that sounds like a really awesome time right about now.
I'm thinking of taking all the K-ON! volumes with me and reading it from start to finish while I'm there.
Thank you.
Now everyone join in!

For fun.

Top Bottom