• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

well im pretty decent at technology and ive used windows 7 before, so i should be good

Oooh I totally flaked on added you as a Steam friend...but I just took care of that thanks to the almighty Steam iOS app!

When I bought my new desktop I just opted for Windows 7 since I'm already used to it and it's still an option. If I need to upgrade later, I will.

So, I have a noobish question for all of you Mio fans! Why does it seem she is always writing love songs, almost exclusively. She doesn't seem to be too interested in boys and with her being a fraidy cat, I can't see her confessing that easily to someone. Maybe its because she can express herself better in song than in real life?

So, I have a noobish question for all of you Mio fans! Why does it seem she is always writing love songs, almost exclusively. She doesn't seem to be too interested in boys and with her being a fraidy cat, I can't see her confessing that easily to someone. Maybe its because she can express herself better in song than in real life?

I assume it's because she deep down likes girly, lovey-dovey stuff, but is too embarrassed to ever really admit it. So she kinda hides behind her stoic, serious facade so she doesn't let others see her true cute-lovingself.

Oooh I totally flaked on added you as a Steam friend...but I just took care of that thanks to the almighty Steam iOS app!

When I bought my new desktop I just opted for Windows 7 since I'm already used to it and it's still an option. If I need to upgrade later, I will.

Steam friends! Add me too. Umm id = pinkranger

cjkeats

What Chet said. It's always easier to express yourself in an indirect way like music, and she probably lets it out a bit easier knowing she probably won't be singing it.

What Chet said. It's always easier to express yourself in an indirect way like music, and she probably lets it out a bit easier knowing she probably won't be singing it.

A little of that, and also she just feels more free writing down her own thoughts. Like when she wrote the lyrics for Fuwa Fuwa Time, she was even embarrassed to show her friends. She's probably most afraid of what they will think of her ideas and in part her as well.

cjkeats

So I've watched half of this Gokujo. It's not very good...
It's one of those dumb >10min shows, the comedy just isn't delivered well and the fanservice is mediocre at best.

Bummer.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

thanks :D, i probably would have opted for it but my mom is the one who bought it, i didnt even know she was getting it today

I assume it's because she deep down likes girly, lovey-dovey stuff, but is too embarrassed to ever really admit it. So she kinda hides behind her stoic, serious facade so she doesn't let others see her true cute-lovingself.

this

5VPweG8.jpg

Ryan pointed out that the picture was from her character album. I just thought it was the prettiest one on the internet.

Super nervous drawing it. I'm not the best artist.
Bull, that's wonderful!

And incredibly ingenious.

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 2-4:

I have to say, they are absolutely nailing this adaptation. It's amazing what they are doing here, I don't normally associate Silver Link with anime that is actually animated, but they're really changing my opinion of them with this show. I can't think of any way this could be better adapted except you know if they had the budget ufotable had for Fate/zero.

Top Bottom