• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Kazzy

This is lewdest you guys have ever been.

...You leave for five minutes, and this is what happens. I must be losing my touch.

--------------------------
Anywho, time to shake off the dust:

1RUyo7k.jpg

KUidfKS.jpg

OXB0B0R.jpg

wjKEQVd.jpg

rXgkXmP.jpg

...You leave for five minutes, and this is what happens. I must be losing my touch.

My shameless begging worked! But that's not the the avatar I fixed up for you is it?

All those art history classes I took and I can't for the life of me remember what the style was called that these K-ON! art remind me of. It'll probably come to me in the morning.

Kazzy

My shameless begging worked! But that's not the the avatar I fixed up for you is it?

Hm, I didn't plan on stating away or anything, it's just that none of the recent discussion has been anything that I can join in on. Ah well, the college manga is out now, so I can finally discuss it with more people.

No, I assume that saving the image onto my phone, somehow changed the dimensions or the format. If GAF changes any of the settings, that's when avatars lose their transparency.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
for some reason i didnt exact full on boobs in redline, but here is full on boobage, and from the main side girl too, usually its some random chick

Hm, I didn't plan on stating away or anything, it's just that none of the recent discussion has been anything that I can join in on. Ah well, the college manga is out now, so I can finally discuss it with more people.
That's why you start new discussions! And we could talk about the manga now if you want.
No, I assume that saving the image onto my phone, somehow changed the dimensions or the format. If GAF changes any of the settings, that's when avatars lose their transparency.
Yeah, it looks like it changed to a .jpg for some reason. I wonder why that happened.
for some reason i didnt exact full on boobs in redline, but here is full on boobage, and from the main side girl too, usually its some random chick
Besides the first race, that's really the only other part I remember from that movie.

foxuzamaki

That's why you start new discussions! And we could talk about the manga now if you want.

Yeah, it looks like it changed to a .jpg for some reason. I wonder why that happened.

Besides the first race, that's really the only other part I remember from that movie.

this movie has really good looking boobs
I also think the animation is breathtaking stuff so far

This is awesome..wish I had it ;_;

Smart move on her part. If it had been a Ritsu cassette, then he wouldn't need his girlfriend anymore.

Too true.

No, I have never thought of having sex with a tree.

You should try it.

I love K-ON

Lies!

(Y)

Hm, I didn't plan on stating away or anything, it's just that none of the recent discussion has been anything that I can join in on. Ah well, the college manga is out now, so I can finally discuss it with more people..

That's why you start new discussions! And we could talk about the manga now if you want..

Yes..I think we've all read the college manga now right?

Madao

watching the recent speed run marathons has made me not check a lot of the (lewd) posts in this thread.

i guess i won't be checking here much until the college manga arrives. anytime this week.......

foxuzamaki

i know very little about the college manga, and im still holding out for that season to be animated, i dont have the money to import anything right now D:

watching the recent speed run marathons has made me not check a lot of the (lewd) posts in this thread.

i guess i won't be checking here much until the college manga arrives. anytime this week.......

If people haven't read it, I will use spoiler tags for any discussions about it.

Or just wait until most people have read it.

My current iPhone wallpaper. Didn't know what else to put so...

Happy to report that my latest acquisition of that K-ON movie signed art board came with only the smallest damage to one corner. Yay. Still dunno what to do with the bent-to-Hell-and-back one.

foxuzamaki

Happy to report that my latest acquisition of that K-ON movie signed art board came with only the smallest damage to one corner. Yay. Still dunno what to do with the bent-to-Hell-and-back one.

best wallpaper

Mio is a good choice.

I would ask for it if it weren't for the bad shape it was in.
3DPD *shakes head*

What if it was 2D Jessica Alba? You never know.

foxuzamaki

I just stole a random pic from the pixiv thread for my phone's wallpaper, but i had pandora's tower wallpaper for the longest

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I'm rolling Miku for now. I can never find good wallpapers before the way iOS had those dumb black bars over the lock screen, but now that those are gone, I can probably fit something good there.

My name is RurouniZel, and I approve of this post.

foxuzamaki

was on facebook and a page i liked has been doing gatchaman crowds pic spam of mostly the main girl, i watched one episode and it has my interest but im catching up on other anime at the moment, I like having shows having several episodes i can watch at once instead of watching an episode a week

was on facebook and a page i liked has been doing gatchaman crowds pic spam of mostly the main girl, i watched one episode and it has my interest but im catching up on other anime at the moment, I like having shows having several episodes i can watch at once instead of watching an episode a week

Her mouth is a beak.

Top Bottom