• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

fywlHBk.jpg

*faints*

Are we expected to imagine lewd things happening above the top of the frame?

I think that's implied...or my mind's in the gutter or something :p

It's really really really really really good. Watch it read it, whatever, just get it done!

The manga is better than the anime as it covers more stuff, but it's incredible <3[/IMG]

<33333

I haven't read the manga at all, but I do really like the show! I need to pick up the Sentai BD's sometime soon-ish.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
It's really really really really really good. Watch it read it, whatever, just get it done!

The manga is better than the anime as it covers more stuff, but it's incredible <3

aUDtBTD.jpg

<33333
Maybe I should watch this when I get back from my family reunion

cajunator

Banned
Im feeling pretty down right now and kinda bored so heres a big ass panoramic view of my room. My computer barely handled editing this and uploading it which is why Im upgrading extremely soon.

better pic

Im feeling pretty down right now and kinda bored so heres a big ass panoramic view of my room. My computer barely handled editing this and uploading it which is why Im upgrading extremely soon.

better pic

So much awesome stuff there!!!

awww here's some cute to cheer you up!

One day I will buy one of those air multiplier fans.
and probably regret it

The manga is better than the anime as it covers more stuff, but it's incredible <3

<33333

I'll look out for some of the manga!

Maybe I should watch this when I get back from my family reunion

cayulinson

Neo Member
Guys, can you help me??

i know that im gonna be out of the thread, but im just buy a Ps Vita, can you recommend me some games?? im really dumb (yes, very dumb) and its my first portable console...after the gameboy...that's all =P

as reward

ae17b81b73b8949dab91aa70caa868ae1278859061_full.jpg

thanks!

Guys, can you help me??

i know that im gonna be out of the thread, but im just buy a Ps Vita, can you recommend me some games?? im really dumb (yes, very dumb) and its my first portable console...after the gameboy...that's all =P

as reward

thanks!

What kind of games do you play?

But to get you started: Get Playstation Plus. Right now you get Metal Slug XX, Gods Eater Burst, Wipeout, Uncharted GA, Gravity Rush.

I also recommend:
Persona 4 Golden
Hotline Miami
Retro City Rampage
Playstation ASBR (If you have a PS3, you should buy the PS3 version because it's cross buy)

Are we expected to imagine lewd things happening above the top of the frame?

Guys, can you help me??

Not dumb at all. Yes, like PTW said, get PS+ as it's a good deal, although that may depend on what region you're from.

Get Persona 4 Golden, Soul Sacrifice, and Atelier Totori+ though. A lot of my favorite games are imports, so I'll tell you them only if you want.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Guys, can you help me??

as reward

ae17b81b73b8949dab91aa70caa868ae1278859061_full.jpg

thanks!
I don't know much about vita, sorry :(
Do know the project diva games are on there though

cayulinson

Neo Member
What kind of games do you play?

But to get you started: Get Playstation Plus. Right now you get Metal Slug XX, Gods Eater Burst, Wipeout, Uncharted GA, Gravity Rush.

I also recommend:
Persona 4 Golden
Hotline Miami
Retro City Rampage
Playstation ASBR (If you have a PS3, you should buy the PS3 version because it's cross buy)

I have PS plus, im going to download those games tonight. im not the kind of dude who plays only a type of game, if someone told me that its good, i'll check it out, i make my opinion after play it
Thanks

Edit: I have a US account

Stark

Banned

aUDtBTD.jpg

<33333

Haqua was amazing in Megami-hen. Disappointed with what happened to the anime, but it's not too bad at all.

Not dumb at all. Yes, like PTW said, get PS+ as it's a good deal, although that may depend on what region you're from.

Get Persona 4 Golden, Soul Sacrifice, and Atelier Totori+ though. A lot of my favorite games are imports, so I'll tell you them only if you want.

Nice pictures! I'm assuming the same artist? Got a name//link?

Also, Is Soul Sacrifice online still strong? I bought the game on launch and never really played it.

better pic
Do you live in an octagon?
awww here's some cute to cheer you up!
Jun!
One day I will buy one of those air multiplier fans.
and probably regret it
They suck.
None of the Keions wear thigh-highs, so you'd probably need to get our Fearless Leader's approval first as it would involve many non-Keion images, like Tohsaka Rin.

I'm okay with this.
No.
It's the first part of that one pic Chet posted, here you go.

No clue about the online, though. It's been a little while since I've played it, and I only played with randoms once or twice...
I thought it worked a lot better without the first part...

Top Bottom