• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

UnxCGcs.jpg

I could probably still get on while I'm there, but I probably won't get to very often, but if you really need to talk to me, you can still pm me here and I should get around to seeing it.

I love that artist, just wish he would get around to drawing Mio more often.

StayDead

was repping my movie mio shirt at chessington world of adventure today. Nobody but me probably knew who she was, but oh well BD

StayDead

Well the arc after the megami arc in Kaminomi is incredible as well. God damn how is this series so good and devoted to games, yet not actually have a game? T_T

Well, it's funny that you should mention that...

I'm in the process of getting the rest, I just wanted to kid myself that I wasn't paying like 5000 yen to complete the set. Oddly, Azusa was extremely cheap, whilst all the others hover around the 1000 mark.

Azusa looks pretty good there! They are turning out to be quite expensive, I think it's going to be cheaper for me to buy all 5 in one go, which is proving to be quite difficult.

Do they come with the mic stands and instruments? I can't find any preview pictures on stores with them.

Kazzy

Yes Ma'am (`・ω・´)ゞ

Not that I'm the keeper of the thread or anything, just that I noticed a trend lately. I'd hate for this to escalate too far. A lot of the content just seemed like it was outside what the thread is about, and I wouldn't have felt comfortable posting that kind of stuff myself. But perhaps this is just me having to adjust to what the community used to be like, and what it has become, seeing as it was quite the humble thread. Ah, those halcyon days, which were little over a year ago!

Not that I'm the keeper of the thread or anything, just that I noticed a trend lately. I'd hate for this to escalate too far. A lot of the content just seemed like it was outside what the thread is about, and I wouldn't have felt comfortable posting that kind of content myself. But perhaps this is just me having to adjust to what the community used to be like, and what it has become, seeing as it was quite the humble thread, back in the day. Ah, those halcyon days, which were little over a year ago!

I agree with some of this. Save the lewd for the irc :3 Can't really comment on how it previously was, I only joined this thread on about page 80.

Kazzy

Azusa looks pretty good there! They are turning out to be quite expensive, I think it's going to be cheaper for me to buy all 5 in one go, which is proving to be quite difficult.

Do they come with the mic stands and instruments? I can't find any preview pictures on stores with them.

Single or as a set, the price is more or less the same for me (5000 yen). The overall price has fluctuated somewhat, but I can't really pin that or anything, because it's not as if I've been at the mercy of resellers, as they're easily obtainable on Amazon.jp.

If you're looking to get the instruments too, I don't see why you wouldn't buy the batch. Well, you know, minus the whole issue of cost!

Also, here's some more things that I've been throwing my money at:

Single or as a set, the price is more or less the same for me (5000 yen). The overall price has fluctuated somewhat, but I can't really pin that or anything, because it's not as if I've been at the mercy of resellers, as they're easily obtainable on Amazon.jp.

If you're looking to get the instruments too, I don't see why you wouldn't buy the batch. Well, you know, minus the whole issue of cost!

Yes, I think I will have to buy the batch. The hard part is finding somewhere that sells it..for a reasonable price. I might try Amazon.jp, I believe they ship to the UK with reasonable fees, I did find a reseller on there who did once upon a time.

Also, here's some more things that I've been throwing my money at:

Sawako and Nodoka are pretty nice set. Jun is superb, I would like to get that one some point.

Oh and my Asuka Schick Hydro 5 arrived >_> not quite sure what to think about it.

What show?!
What have I missed?

Into month 4 at sea, and lawd, I want to go home. Even worse for the fact that when I do get home, I'll be there for maybe 2 weeks to a month, then back away for 6weeks to 2 months. I guess a change of ship won't be too bad. I'm uber mentally fatigued though.

Not. Enough. Anime. Out. Here.

Top Bottom