• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

In other news, I've finally completed the Singing! set:
You mean the K-ON! Music History figure set. Singing! is different.
TbVXJtr.jpg

Single mothers, you say? Could be worse...

but which keion would be the best single mother?

If I stay just within the club, as Ui and Nodoka would be the best mothers, Azusa would probably be the best, then maybe Mio or Mugi.

You mean the K-ON! Music History figure set. Singing! is different.
http://i.imgur.com/TbVXJtr.jpg[IMG]
[/QUOTE]

Both wrong :P

Set is called "K-ON Tea Time in Wonderland"

They were originally Banpresto lottery Ichiban Kuji prize set called "不思議の国 de ティータイム" which translates roughly to "Tea Time in Wonderland".

The lottery included;

[QUOTE][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HsVjM2h.jpg
&
N1z6tMy.jpg

&
rz5jwBG.jpg

&
khbpXnP.jpg

I would really like to get one of the Alice in Wonderland books. They look great.

cajunator

Banned

They were originally Banpresto lottery Ichiban Kuji prize set called "不思議の国 de ティータイム" which translates roughly to "Tea Time in Wonderland".

The lottery included;

I would really like to get one of the Alice in Wonderland books. They look great.

Now Im gonna track down the whole set instead of just Ritsu.
How many K-on sets am I gonna end up with at this rate? Theres just way too many.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Both wrong :p

The lottery included;

This was also a spread on the cover of Spoon magazine Dec 2011.

Azunyan nyan nyan!!

There's a Mio one from this group set up on eBay right now.

Nice. There was a Ritsu one during the weekend to.

That is where you're sorely mistaken!

http://i.imgur.com/cbwScw0.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

D: Gorgeous hair!

[quote="Watanabe Kazuma, post: 75461819"]See, it takes work to be a know-it-all![/QUOTE]

The only reason I knew is because I really want those figures >_<

Otherwise I would of probably said Music History set as well.

[quote="Vox-Pop, post: 75476759"]This was also a spread on the cover of Spoon magazine Dec 2011.[/QUOTE]

Yep. The [URL="http://i.imgur.com/TbVXJtr.jpg"]image[/URL] Chet posted was used for that cover.

[quote="Chet Rippo, post: 75441107"]Maybe this is better?
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RCmc8Sq.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Also just noticed the rabbit with the pocket watch :P

cajunator

Banned
now i want to start a picture blog called :T that is entirely made up of pictures of that face!
only after i start my Product (Re)placement blog though featuring pictures of Pony cameras etc

helllooooooooooo Mugi

Tell me theres a Ritsu. pleaseeeeeeee.

Greetings from Otakon! Not caught up with the thread yet, but will get to that soon. Yesterday was somewhat of a disaster...Jay Z concert caused some horrific traffic, and in the midst of it I got rear-ended by a semi truck. I was fortunately unharmed, and given the circumstances my car sustained relatively low damage. Naturally I was very stressed out, and to a certain extent still am. I'm at the con now, so at least for the moment all's well.

And speaking of the con...I got an Oreimo badge!

The screening for the final eps is today at 2. Again, I won't spoil :). Nothing much going on the mean time so I might hit up the gaming room or something. Dealer's room doesn't open till noon :(. Will post again later, but I hope you all are having a good day!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Greetings from Otakon! Not caught up with the thread yet, but will get to that soon. Yesterday was somewhat of a disaster...Jay Z concert caused some horrific traffic, and in the midst of it I got rear-ended by a semi truck. I was fortunately unharmed, and given the circumstances my car sustained relatively low damage. Naturally I was very stressed out, and to a certain extent still am. I'm at the con now, so at least for the moment all's well.

The screening for the final eps is today at 2. Again, I won't spoil :). Nothing much going on the mean time so I might hit up the gaming room or something. Dealer's room doesn't open till noon :(. Will post again later, but I hope you all are having a good day!

Ah, Otakon. So many good memories. :3

D:

I should of went, I'm just 30 minutes away

There is :D

YESSSSSSSSSSr

For Dave since he cant see imgur at work

http://i.minus.com/jbcVYar8hCKd8G.jpg

http://i.minus.com/jryyTS5wNU32p.jpg

Ritsu. Ritsu. Ritus.

Oreimo. I can't wait. Sounds like you'll have a good but unfortunate time :p

You should be here, nakama :p. Or Vegas in January since there will now be an Otakon there.

Actually, all of you should be here :).

Vegas time. Always wanted to go there.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
You should be here, nakama :p. Or Vegas in January since there will now be an Otakon there.

Actually, all of you should be here :).

I need to start going to cons to promote my art. I'll need to put together a list of the predominate anime/game/comic cons and sign up for art tables for next year.

Top Bottom