• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Articalys

I was just kidding around. Sheesh.

Am I really so straight laced that I'll never be able to get people to see my posts in a joking matter unless I explicitly state so?

Shows me to ever respond to posts with a joke again.

Kazzy

I was just kidding around. Sheesh.

Am I really so straight laced that I'll never be able to get people to see my posts in a joking matter unless I explicitly state so?

Shows me to ever respond to posts again.

I wasn't referring to you specifically, it just reminded me that there is a genuine feeling from some that Hyouka is simply the darling of AnimeGAF.

And you really shouldn't put so much stock in everything that goes on, especially in GAF!

This is so true that it's scary.

I think we're all guilty of it, because we all love to be part of those shared experiences, and trying to force that just doesn't work.

Articalys

Well it sure felt like it was directed at me.

Hell, I certainly don't feel like every part of animegaf is devoted to Hyouka or anything; I know there's at least a handful of people who definitely don't find it their cup of tea. I was just trying to complete the joke I though Uraizen was making and I guessed horribly wrong.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
you know i dont think ive made a single post in animegaf, dont know the exact reason why, maybe its due to not being as big of a anime watcher as i use to and so would feel like im not talking on subject with everyone else, im also not big into reviewing, im horrible with trying ot explain things which is part of it

Kazzy

Articalys, not everything is a perceived slight, you should really consider that fact. I'm not saying this to antagonize you or anything, but I've seen the way that you've overreacted to things in the past. It saddens me to think that what goes on in GAF could have such a bearing on your overall well-being. And if it does, that you'd continue to interact with it in such a way.

Uraizen

Banned
you know i dont think ive made a single post in animegaf, dont know the exact reason why, maybe its due to not being as big of a anime watcher as i use to and so would feel like im not talking on subject with everyone else, im also not big into reviewing, im horrible with trying ot explain things which is part of it

Heh, you should see when I post in it. My posts can be broken down into single phrases like "It was alright." Oh wait, that's what they actually are.

Kazzy

You'd definitely find some common ground in there. For as big as that community is, it's amazing how on-topic it actually remains. And a lot of people don't even review stuff, not like that's a requirement. In fact, it's probably better, not wasting time writing impressions (that no one reads). *Shuffles nervously*

Articalys

Oh, I'm a wonderfully complex psychological profile. I don't think even I know what's really wrong with me.

But I guess I can afford to be a little less paranoid on message boards.

You'd definitely find some common ground in there. For as big as that community is, it's amazing how on-topic it actually remains. And a lot of people don't even review stuff, not like that's a requirement. In fact, it's probably better, not wasting time writing impressions (that no one reads). *Shuffles nervously*

There are certain factions which hivemind too much in AnimeGAF, and it happens that the mod who is most active in there is on one of those factions. This makes AnimeGAF really unpleasant for non-hipsters to post in.

Oh, I'm a wonderfully complex psychological profile. I don't think even I know what's really wrong with me.

Considering we are all anonymous names on Internet message boards, what is there to be paranoid about? No one knows who you are anyways!

Uraizen

Banned

It's true,
I've only read your tumblr reviews.

Kazzy

There are certain factions which hivemind too much in AnimeGAF, and it happens that the mod who is most active in there is on one of those factions. This makes AnimeGAF really unpleasant for non-hipsters to post in.

I could see why you'd feel that way, but I actually continue to post there, so that must say something. Though whether that's about me, or the community in general, I'm not so sure!

EDIT: I guess that will teach me to have multiple tabs open.

I guess I'll use this to post something:

gBp0tyF.jpg

WDRJw6G.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Heh, you should see when I post in it. My posts can be broken down into single phrases like "It was alright." Oh wait, that's what they actually are.

thanks for this guys i might go post in there soon

The cheapest one is usually Yui :(
You'd think she would be one of the more popular characters, so maybe my logic is off.

Perhaps theirs a flat tax imposed on Azusa figures. Oh ho ho ho~!
You know, I still haven't watched Hyouka.
same, is it any good?
Well, Hyouka is like the exact opposite of K-ON! just to let you know.
Plus the main characters are about as interesting as cardboard.
I think the fact that the group is so large is why it stays on topic so well. I mean, if everyone who regularly all posted at the same time, it would probably take up like a page or two.
EDIT: I guess that will teach me to have multiple tabs open.

I guess I'll use this to post something:
It wouldn't be the K-ON! thread if it didn't have you double posting once in awhile.
Technically we're not completely anonymous since we have a persistent identity via our usernames, but point taken.

Anyway this is a K-On thread so god help me I'm going to post a K-On picture

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37343712
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_of_My_Mind

The other K-ON! art by that artist are great as well.
CPi9nME.jpg

cajunator

Banned

I read EVERYTHING in that thread. Its a lot of work but nobodys post goes unread <3

Yeah arti its a bunch of blowhards typing on a computer. They cant really do anything but hurl insults through the monitor. Best bet to ignore them and they will go away. If you make mistakes then you are just doing what I do dozens of times a day. Mistakes just mean you are human. No worries.

Azusa what kind of video are you making?!?

Azusa, you're too pure for that!

good to see that Yoko still knows how to hold a bass, wish she had a reason to play it again :/

Hopefully when the inevitable College OVA appears.
never going to happen ;_;

Never watched the movie. How is it and is it worth my time?

More K-On is always worth your time. It's like a long magnificent episode.

Top Bottom