• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Yours? Awesome! Homepage;set.

New page

SlGLbFH.jpg

Night~

Articalys

I don't know if there's a pixiv tag for it but you can just search for the combination of :t and pout on Danbooru and get a good few pictures

I have returned!
See, it takes work to be a know-it-all!
But that's all I have, strip that away and I'm just a quiet loser who draws boobs...
Azunyan nyan nyan!!

There's a Mio one from this group set up on eBay right now.
I need that.

The Mio mentioned, not the Azusa you have now.
That is where you're sorely mistaken!

cbwScw0.png
Speaking of, look who I drew over this past week!
Forgive me if it's a little off model...
Greetings from Otakon! Not caught up with the thread yet, but will get to that soon. Yesterday was somewhat of a disaster...Jay Z concert caused some horrific traffic, and in the midst of it I got rear-ended by a semi truck. I was fortunately unharmed, and given the circumstances my car sustained relatively low damage. Naturally I was very stressed out, and to a certain extent still am. I'm at the con now, so at least for the moment all's well.

And speaking of the con...I got an Oreimo badge!

The screening for the final eps is today at 2. Again, I won't spoil :). Nothing much going on the mean time so I might hit up the gaming room or something. Dealer's room doesn't open till noon :(. Will post again later, but I hope you all are having a good day!

I hope despite your poor luck that you're having fun out there!

cajunator

Banned
Speaking of LET'S ROCK, BABY, SaltyBet is like the most amazing thing ever.

Damned right it is. Had a lot of fun watching it last night!

They average about 2000-3000 yen each, with Azusa being the most expensive. Which is odd, she was by far the cheapest with the set I got.

Can you find the rest of the set easily?
Should I resort to Ebay?
Also, Azusa was by far the most expensive ALTER figure too. Even more than the Ritsu with drumset.

LollipopDave this all your fault!

:D I'll gladly take the blame for this.

You can never have too many keions.

Wise and true words.

Why is the donut half frosted

So you can hold it without getting sticky!

They're still new, so you probably won't have to pay a fortune for them, not as much as some of the figures you buy would in any case...

They are new, but compared to the rest of the Banpresto K-On figures they are the dearest. Most go for £20 but these ones are going for £40-60 each. You might want to consider waiting for the demand to die a little as Banpresto figures never get dear in price.

They average about 2000-3000 yen each, with Azusa being the most expensive. Which is odd, she was by far the cheapest with the set I got.

This is the price they should be, everywhere I see them though it's pretty much double
As I said above, all other Banpresto figures are going for roughly this price, just not the wonderland ones.

I assume it's because she's the most popular girl, so demand for her figure is higher.

This is what I would assume.

^

Madao

D: They do! I forgot.

Here, I made a few more changes to my class list just for you!

Ritsu's Shadow Clone Technique is one of the most dangerous moves around. no one can handle too many Ritsus at once. Mio really needs that special room.

I assume it's because she's the most popular girl, so demand for her figure is higher.

or maybe it is artificial demand by printing less figures of her
zehahahahah

same, is it any good?

It's very good but it's paced it's own way and you either accept the pacing or you don't.

The ending will make you want to build a nuclear bomb large enough to blow up the world just to release your rage, especially when you find out it ends that way because that's literally all the material there is and there's nothing else to adapt.

Kazzy

More like the rest of animegaf does.

Including me.

This is a silly notion, even though there is an air of pretension around some of the Hyouka praise (and it can verge into hyperbole), I still think most of it is merited. It's a great series, that isn't just surface deep, which inherently doesn't lend itself to instant flash and appeal of other shows. I just think that those who sing its praises so much (me included), do it because it we want to, not because we feel like we have to.

If you don't like it, fine. I just abhor any sort of criticism that boils down to "Zzzzz, it's boring."

Top Bottom