• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

show off.

I always went on holiday with my family in the UK (Cornwall) so I haven't had/needed a passport since I went to portugal when I was 4 :p

We used to go to Greece every year for family stuff but I wouldn't say it was a chore though. Once I hit 15 I didn't go abroad till last year.

---------------------------------

76 Days till High School manga! Who's excited?

StayDead

KFBhZTd.gif

I am (not) sorry.

Hell I never been on a plane. The longest trip I have taken in my life is from Maryland to Georgia in a car

The longest
well..the most tiring
trip I had was to Kenya. 12 odd hours flying followed by about 8 hours driving then 3 hours hiking. All to stay in a lodge on top Mount Kenya. Was fun in the end because after 5 days up there//safari we got to spend the next two weeks in an actual hotel.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Hell I never been on a plane. The longest trip I have taken in my life is from Maryland to Georgia in a car

The struggle

is real
now that im a member i had alot of thread ideas for both gaming side and offtopic but now that i actually can make threads im drawing a blank, i had a piece a paper which had some ideas written down but ofcourse, mom threw that away without asking me >_>

Smilax

Hello everybody! I was recently suggested to watch K-ON by a friend of mine! (The Grim Heaper) I currently watched all of Season 1, the 13th episode, the 5 special thingys, and the 1st OVA. In my honest opinion, I think this show is super awesome! I'm surprised I haven't it seen it till now! I've been missing out and I can't wait to get started on the second season! I do have some other questions though. Is there more OVAs out there? I know there is a movie, but I don't know if it's just one OVA or more. Also the Grim Heaper can be a meany sometimes. :<
Yui is bestest by the way

that sounds tiring

Far from it actually, I love traveling and my family's yearly trip to Orlando was something I used to look forward to, heck I'm on it right now. Though it used to be much more exciting before I spent 2/3s of the year in the states at uni and technology made the trip just me being on the computer in a different location :p.

Edit: Yea the Heaps is a real meanster.

Hello everybody! I was recently suggested to watch K-ON by a friend of mine! (The Grim Heaper) I currently watched all of Season 1, the 13th episode, the 5 special thingys, and the 1st OVA. In my honest opinion, I think this show is super awesome! I'm surprised I haven't it seen it till now! I've been missing out and I can't wait to get started on the second season! I do have some other questions though. Is there more OVAs out there? I know there is a movie, but I don't know if it's just one OVA or more. Also the Grim Heaper can be a meany sometimes. :<

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

There is one more OVA episode, but it goes with season 2 and is a kind of prequel to the movie in a way. So watch that after you finish season 2. Season 2 also has Ura-ON!! specials too.

I've had a passport since I was 4 . Travelled every year since then.

I've had one ever since I studied in Japan for my junior year in college (2001-2002). I regrettably haven't traveled much since but I'm hoping to change that in the coming year or two. I've been talking to a friend about possibly doing 2015 new year's somewhere in Japan (i.e. going probably sometime during the last week of 2014).

A passport is probably just a good thing in general to have, imo.

foxuzamaki

welcome to the darkside! glad that you became a fan, just a warning season 2 will tug at your heartstrings

foxuzamaki

Far from it actually, I love traveling and my family's yearly trip to Orlando was something I used to look forward to, heck I'm on it right now. Though it used to be much more exciting before I spent 2/3s of the year in the states at uni and technology made the trip just me being on the computer in a different location :p.

Edit: Yea the Heaps is a real meanster.
cool, i actually just got back from a trip to detroit last week, for our yearly family reunion, which i love going on

Oh my. :< Here is hoping I can go through it without shedding a tear.. (knowing me, I'll probably be crying lol)

Hi Smilax! You should read the manga too when you're done, especially the college one. I'm not quite finished with it yet but I'm really enjoying it so far.

Almost 60 posts per day?! That's beyond even cajunator-level.

I think I need to step up my game :p. A lot of the time I'm lucky to have 60 posts in a week. I tend to be over-analytical about what I post out of fear of unintentionally saying something stupid or inflammatory.

Top Bottom