• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Smilax

Hi Smilax! You should read the manga too when you're done, especially the college one. I'm not quite finished with it yet but I'm really enjoying it so far.
Oh, does that mean the anime is done and if I want to continue I have to read the manga? It's not a problem really, just a question. :p

We used to go to Greece every year for family stuff but I wouldn't say it was a chore though. Once I hit 15 I didn't go abroad till last year.

---------------------------------

76 Days till High School manga! Who's excited?

Just so you know, one of these days I'm going to take a vacation to visit some of UK K-ON GAF.

And yes, I really want the High School manga!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
ikHZm0RI3xjYV.gif
poor grim
Congrats on becoming a member!
thanks!
Oh my. :< Here is hoping I can go through it without shedding a tear.. (knowing me, I'll probably be crying lol)

Its the truth!

it was especially so for me since at the time i was suffering from high school nostalgia

Hello everybody! I was recently suggested to watch K-ON by a friend of mine! (The Grim Heaper) I currently watched all of Season 1, the 13th episode, the 5 special thingys, and the 1st OVA. In my honest opinion, I think this show is super awesome! I'm surprised I haven't it seen it till now! I've been missing out and I can't wait to get started on the second season! I do have some other questions though. Is there more OVAs out there? I know there is a movie, but I don't know if it's just one OVA or more. Also the Grim Heaper can be a meany sometimes. :<
Yui is bestest by the way

D: Welcome!
we were just talking about needing some fresh meat for the thread! and you seem pretty tasty :3

Hi Smilax! You should read the manga too when you're done, especially the college one. I'm not quite finished with it yet but I'm really enjoying it so far.
Yes. The manga in my opinion
though not a popular one
is better than the anime, Plus you have the college and soon to be available High school manga.

Just so you know, one of these days I'm going to take a vacation to visit some of UK K-ON GAF.

And yes, I really want the High School manga!

Woo Highschool manga!

How many UK K-On GAF members are there? I know it's a small club ;_;

My housemate is watching K-ON right now as her first exposure to anime. Since I'm in the same room I guess I'm technically re-watching :D

Upon second viewing, Ritsu is still the best. Lollipop Dave on the right team.

My housemate is watching K-ON right now as her first exposure to anime. Since I'm in the same room I guess I'm technically re-watching :D

Upon second viewing, Ritsu is still the best. Lollipop Dave on the right team.

You know the truth! Though watching the best anime as your first anime may not be ideal!

Plz don't eat me :< l

No promises &#1285;(&#8790;&#8255;&#8790;&#1285;)

You know, I didn't even think about where to go from there. Girls und Panzer maybe? I'm told that's K-ON with a tank lol

Girls und Panzer is probably a good was to go. You can't go wrong with it really.
Tank girls are the cutest

Girls und Panzer gets my full recommendation, for what it's worth!

It even gets Kazzy's seal of approval~!

Perhaps a little reductive of a comparison, but they are definitely in the same wheelhouse. Girls und Panzer gets my full recommendation, for what it's worth!

I expected that was probably simplifying things to appeal to me using K-ON. Glad to hear the show is worthwhile though, since I can never tell with my friends. This is why I need GAF.

Girls und Panzer is probably a good was to go. You can't go wrong with it really.
Tank girls are the cutest

It's now on my crunchyroll queue!

Lollipop Dave said:
It even gets Kazzy's seal of approval~!

Is that one hard to please? :p

Smilax

Just finished the first three episodes of the second season. I'm really enjoying it. I'm laughing more than I did with the first season lol.

Oh and I got some more stuff for my Ritsu army today!!
Some lovely cards right there.
wow those are great! are they from the arcade game?
Speaking of the arcade game cards, did Kazzy ever get some of those cards? I can't remember.
You know, I didn't even think about where to go from there. Girls und Panzer maybe? I'm told that's K-ON with a tank lol
I guess you could say that, but it's probably more like your typical sports story but with girls as the main characters and tank battles being their sport.
Perhaps a little reductive of a comparison, but they are definitely in the same wheelhouse. Girls und Panzer gets my full recommendation, for what it's worth!
Believe it or not, Reiko Yoshida wrote the script to both Girls und Panzer and K-ON!
Is that one hard to please? :p
She disapproves of everything I do.
Except when she doesn't

Smilax

The 4th episode was fantastic! Mostly cuz it reminded me of the time my friends and I went on trips for tennis tournaments. When we stayed at a hotel, we could never go to sleep because someone would say something stupid and all of us will start laughing lol.

The 4th episode was fantastic! Mostly cuz it reminded me of the time my friends and I went on trips for tennis tournaments. When we stayed at a hotel, we could never go to sleep because someone would say something stupid and all of us will start laughing lol.

Yeah, I like that one because it just really feels like 4 friends hanging together, and I see you know it all to well. Hahaha

Top Bottom