• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Looks like I did finally get into Ultros! Just in time for me to turn in, lol. Sleeeepy. Hope when I wake up everything will still be working. But I will definitely be on, and when I am I will let you know. I'll need help getting up to speed.

Anywho, character name is Locke Fairclough. Last name being random and first name being a FF6 tribute ;).

Did you play any today? Servers are crap maintenance every few hours.

YgU3Iwh.jpg

What about you other Keions?

Nope. I think I played for about 30 minutes? Then I just called it a night.

I logged in 15 minutes before maintenance since the servers were jammed full the 15 minutes before that xD

Still have an hour before it's back up, what should I watch until then?
I know what Chet's going to say. ;P

Did you play any today? Servers are crap maintenance every few hours. ?

Nope, tried a handful of times, but got nothing :(. Hope they get this all sorted out soon. Though it isn't like I'm without anything to play, and apparently the Gamestop I preordered Project Diva at is opening for a midnight release according to a text they sent me.

The IRC tonight was more on topic than the thread has been. What is the world coming to?

I'd be there more often, but I'm just not good with IRC. I never know what to say and it moves to fast. Maybe it's an extension of my social anxiety or something *shrug*

Nope, tried a handful of times, but got nothing :(. Hope they get this all sorted out soon. Though it isn't like I'm without anything to play, and apparently the Gamestop I preordered Project Diva at is opening for a midnight release according to a text they sent me.

Yep, it's their special Midnight launch for Hatsune Miku and Final Fantasy 14 ARR!
lol the midnight is for Madden.

It's 'cos FFXIV was down. Basically an end of world situation.

lol this sounds about right.

Yep, it's their special Midnight launch for Hatsune Miku and Final Fantasy 14 ARR!
lol the midnight is for Madden.

I knew of course it wasn't for Project Diva, but I couldn't remember what it was actually for. Completely forgot about Madden. So, should I be like the one person that shows up just for Miku? :p

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
just got home from the dentist, 1st time ive been in years thanks to insurance troubles, they was able to clean some stuff up, but since its been such a long time but my teeth wasent really damaged they did a painful thing to get it all out, im glad my teeth can be 100% white again but my gums are so sore T_T

I knew of course it wasn't for Project Diva, but I couldn't remember what it was actually for. Completely forgot about Madden. So, should I be like the one person that shows up just for Miku? :p

Yep! Aren't you picking up your copy of FFXIV there too? Killer is Dead is out tonight too. Lots of good stuff not named Madden. lol.

Top Bottom