• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

LayLa

had an amazing run of backlog shows recently, was beginning to worry a couple of months ago that the well had run dry but faith restored there is still great anime to discover!

S4rcCHE.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
good game. Hope you enjoy it. Heard it's quite hard or expensive to get in the US, crazy as it's dirt cheap here.

i think its fine for now, though i can see this a few months from now, with PT i now officially have all 3 project ranfall games :D
wish NOA would do the thing in europe where they give you coins ;_;

Yep! Aren't you picking up your copy of FFXIV there too? Killer is Dead is out tonight too. Lots of good stuff not named Madden. lol.

Nope, just Miku. FFXIV is coming by way of Amazon. Though they did have a spare sealed copy of New Super Luigi U that I picked up a few minutes ago when I paid off my Miku preorder.

StayDead

Well my copy of Yakuza 1+2 for Wii U finally arrived after being shipped 3 weeks ago. Royal Mail kept it hostage the past 5 days even after I paid their stupid fee. T_T

Maybe I'll actually get to play it and not just do my work then go on Red Orchestra 2 all day :p

Well my copy of Yakuza 1+2 for Wii U finally arrived after being shipped 3 weeks ago. Royal Mail kept it hostage the past 5 days even after I paid their stupid fee. T_T

Maybe I'll actually get to play it and not just do my work then go on Red Orchestra 2 all day :p

Shame. Royal Mail are normally pretty good at delivering after payment. Least you've got it now though.

LayLa

D: What shows did you watch?

if the picture is of said show, work blocks imgur :(

awww you're missing a Ritsu-in-bossmode picture!
i watched Michiko to Hatchin, Seirei no Moribito, Stand Alone Complex S1 and Ghost Hound, all of which i loved. for a complete change of pace i'm going to try Ichigo Mashimaro next before tackling Stand Alone Complex S2.

It came out during one of my figure buying "down periods". Kicking myself for not getting it then, but for now I need to wait for some more room in my budget before attempting a thorough search.

You can look on Mandarake. (there's 3 up at the moment)

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-884814.html

or Just search for her on there. Try using the Japanese name

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/e...eyword&action=keyword&doujin=all&keyword=平沢+憂

I'm sure if you ask nicely, Kazzy could help find one for you.

Or you can try this.

I was forced to purchase it from gamestop.com to get all the moe outfits, so I won't have it until next week because I'm not paying for shipping after being spoiled by amazon.

Yeah, I have Prime and it's even sweeter. Although agree, I needed the Moe as well. I haven't even played mine due to all the work, and FFXIV between work.

So it's almost September which means it's even close to October which means High School manga!

Realised I still haven't posted my impressions of College manga, I'm a failure of fan.

Yay, first time since I've joined this ship that I'm in the UK and can use my phone internet without it costing a stupid amount of money.

I've pretty much been screwed over. The training agreement I signed runs out in ~3 days. My company hadn't even started sorting out getting me off the ship when I called them earlier today. I need to call back at lunch tomorrow to try to get it sorted out. I'll only be in the UK for maybe 2 days at the most, and after that it's gonna be a voyage that lasts 3 weeks minimum, with the possibility of being close to 7 weeks if we end up at anchor for a significant amount of time, which is pretty likely. Hopefully I'll be able to get off in the next couple of days, but I really doubt it.

This has put me on a major downer, I've been away from home for 18 weeks now, and the prospect of another 3-7 weeks of non-stop work isn't a good one. I mean, I've loved it so far, but christ, I need a break. Physically and mentally exhausted, and nearing my limits. Really do feel like I'll go a little crazy if I have to do another month and a half.

So yeah, cute pictures please? :(

When's your birthday? Mine was yesterday :p

It was yesterday? A belated happy birthday then! Here's some Ritsu!

I was forced to purchase it from gamestop.com to get all the moe outfits, so I won't have it until next week because I'm not paying for shipping after being spoiled by amazon.

I have to go back for my preorder code after they claimed there wasn't one and I was too tired to argue.

Yay, first time since I've joined this ship that I'm in the UK and can use my phone internet without it costing a stupid amount of money.

Sorry to hear all this :( Hope it goes smoothly at least..

It was yesterday? A belated happy birthday then! Here's some Ritsu!

OMG. All those Ritsu. Too much for me to handle!

Happy Belated birthday!

As someone wise once told me "The best wishes are the belated ones!"

I've pretty much been screwed over. The training agreement I signed runs out in ~3 days. My company hadn't even started sorting out getting me off the ship when I called them earlier today. I need to call back at lunch tomorrow to try to get it sorted out. I'll only be in the UK for maybe 2 days at the most, and after that it's gonna be a voyage that lasts 3 weeks minimum, with the possibility of being close to 7 weeks if we end up at anchor for a significant amount of time, which is pretty likely. Hopefully I'll be able to get off in the next couple of days, but I really doubt it.

This has put me on a major downer, I've been away from home for 18 weeks now, and the prospect of another 3-7 weeks of non-stop work isn't a good one. I mean, I've loved it so far, but christ, I need a break. Physically and mentally exhausted, and nearing my limits. Really do feel like I'll go a little crazy if I have to do another month and a half.

lNEMGsm.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

thats horrible, hope you get it all straightened out

Top Bottom