• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Meh, you know how people can be, fuck 'em.

yeah the whole conversation wasent even that serious until he brought that up out of nowhere, when we wer tjust teasing qq more, that just means ill take his opinions less serious aswell either way

Uraizen

Banned
yeah the whole conversation wasent even that serious until he brought that up out of nowhere, when we wer tjust teasing qq more, that just means ill take his opinions less serious aswell either way

Have a Ritsu.

eXdIkDV.jpg

Thanks all :)
my company came through for me, looks like I get to go home tomorrow. My trainingbossman wants me to stay til saturday, but that would mean leaving the ship at like, 0400 and no trains till 0630, so no way am I doing that.
Will have to work from midnight til about 0800 tomorrow morning, so I'm gonna be so head by the time I get home around 1600.

But yeah. Best mood since I joined this rustbucket ;)

foxuzamaki

my company came through for me, looks like I get to go home tomorrow. My trainingbossman wants me to stay til saturday, but that would mean leaving the ship at like, 0400 and no trains till 0630, so no way am I doing that.
Will have to work from midnight til about 0800 tomorrow morning, so I'm gonna be so head by the time I get home around 1600.

awesome that you get the go home and managed to avoid going crazy

Yay!

You can look on Mandarake. (there's 3 up at the moment)

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-884814.html

or Just search for her on there. Try using the Japanese name

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/e...eyword&action=keyword&doujin=all&keyword=平沢+憂

Or you can try this.

Thanks ;). Still going to likely have to wait at least until after my Otakon Vegas trip is paid for.

EDIT: Question for the FFXIV-ers here. Have you all joined a guild yet? Evidently the GAF guild is full, but if that's where you all are at I could just join the linkshell and wait it out until I can get in.

Cool! We'll see on on FFXIV soon then ;)

Yay!

Thanks ;). Still going to likely have to wait at least until after my Otakon Vegas trip is paid for.

EDIT: Question for the FFXIV-ers here. Have you all joined a guild yet? Evidently the GAF guild is full, but if that's where you all are at I could just join the linkshell and wait it out until I can get in.

The GAF Guild is a Free Company. I don't think those can be expanded. They may need to make a second one. There's so many people on there, i doubt even half of them post on GAF, which is a shame.

Unknown did create a Keion linkshell for us, basically just a chat channel. I haven't been playing on Ultros much since it's been hard to log in, I created a second character on Faerie since my brother created a character there, so for the time being I'm on there far more.

Cool! We'll see on on FFXIV soon then ;)

The GAF Guild is a Free Company. I don't think those can be expanded. They may need to make a second one. There's so many people on there, i doubt even half of them post on GAF, which is a shame.

Unknown did create a Keion linkshell for us, basically just a chat channel. I haven't been playing on Ultros much since it's been hard to log in, I created a second character on Faerie since my brother created a character there, so for the time being I'm on there far more.

So how do I get into our linkshell?

Oh, so this is what you people are doing instead of playing FFXIV.

If you need an invite to the KeionGAF LS, shoot me a PM. I'll invite you when I see you online. I'm online right now btw.

Madao

hopefully some people here are planning to buy MK8 eventually since that's probably the only online mutiplayer game where i would participate.

I too would like to think that the Keions play Visual novels, but of other KyoAni shows, like Clannad.

So you have to wonder, since the K-ON! universe is supposed to be just like nowadays, do you think in their universe that there is an anime hit like K-ON!? And in turn does that shows universe also have a show like itself? And so on?

FF XIV is fun so far, although I haven't logged that much time what with the maintenance. It's a shame everyone I know bailed on L4D2 a long time ago. DOTA happened, I guess.

------------------

Here's a crappy low-light shot of my finished K-ON shelf:

k-on-shelf-webntl3l.jpg

No Mugi 'cause I don't really like that figure.

foxuzamaki

I too would like to think that the Keions play Visual novels, but of other KyoAni shows, like Clannad.

This is why I bought FFXIV on the PS3.

Me too, though I'm not sure my laptop can run L4D.

a valve game means it runs on the lowest of settings, back in the day when L4D2 was a thing, i tried running it on my old computer, the demo that is, and the settings were sorta low but it ran fine

FF XIV is fun so far, although I haven't logged that much time what with the maintenance. It's a shame everyone I know bailed on L4D2 a long time ago. DOTA happened, I guess.

------------------

http://abload.de/img/k-on-shelf-webntl3l.jpg[IMG]

No Mugi 'cause I don't really like that figure.[/QUOTE]

Gorgeous. Azusa looks so out of place though. Can not wait for my Ritsu to arrive.

...also, where did you get the cabinet? Been looking for some good ones in the UK. Haven't decided on anything yet though.

Then you can't really call it finished... ;p

"Finished-as-it's-gonna-be K-ON shelf" sounds weird though :p

Gorgeous. Azusa looks so out of place though. Can not wait for my Ritsu to arrive.

...also, where did you get the cabinet? Been looking for some good ones in the UK. Haven't decided on anything yet though.

It's an Ikea Detolf. I have 4 of those, 2 on either side of a Billy bookcase and raised off the floor to match it's height. Both are reasonably priced and look good when rigged with LEDs. I went with a mix of both just so it looks more varied visually.

------------------

k-on-shelf-webntl3l.jpg

Azunyan front and center. This is indeed a finished shelf.

I made this yesterday. Have some cute for your morning.

YES! I was kinda secretly hoping you would :D.

Just hope that Mugi doesn't hear you say that :p.

Oh, so this is what you people are doing instead of playing FFXIV.

If you need an invite to the KeionGAF LS, shoot me a PM. I'll invite you when I see you online. I'm online right now btw.

I should (hopefully) be on sometime later this evening. I'll message you here or on Steam or something when I am.

TZzQG.jpg

Or this could happen...

Really just an excuse to post this again ;)

So you have to wonder, since the K-ON! universe is supposed to be just like nowadays, do you think in their universe that there is an anime hit like K-ON!? And in turn does that shows universe also have a show like itself? And so on?

It would be weird being in a universe where the keions exist in real life, since in turn that means K-ON! (the anime, etc.) would not exist. I think. Or something.

My head hurts now.

Your response should have been something along the lines of "And I'm the Goddamn Batman Ritsu!"

Top Bottom