• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
vrXbB8z.jpg

FINALLY

awesome

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
In my day libraries were institutes for expanding ones knowledge not video game rental places. I pity the young and their no doubt dumb brains.

Articalys

In my defense I did check out two books at the same time as the games. My preferred genre of non-fiction these days is stuff about human psychology and sociology, how we think and make decisions and topics like that. I've been reading through Nate Silver's book from last year "The Signal and The Noise" and it's pretty good.

foxuzamaki

Finally managed to gather all three parts of Operation Rainfall:

Though actually, I only own Xenoblade; the other two are on loan from the local library

library?
and awesome, was thinking of making a photo when my copy of pandoras tower come

Finally managed to gather all three parts of Operation Rainfall:

Though actually, I only own Xenoblade; the other two are on loan from the local library

Closer than I am...still need to get Pandora's Tower. Xenoblade and Last Story still reside in my backlog...hopefully someday I'll actually get around to finishing them.

What anime is the girl in your avatar from?

Mitsudomoe, which is a lovely little short-lived gag anime that's absolutely impossible to explain to non-anime fans, haha. It's basically like Japanese Rugrats crossed with the French Titeuf, lots of crude humour and sexual jokes. I just loved the expression in this scene from my avatar.

Well, I was gonna get FFXIV today, but apparently I can't purchase for Digital Download at the minute, so no sale. Will probably give it a go when I can dl it :)

foxuzamaki

You crazy US, these games are so easy
and cheap
to get hold of over here.

psh I picked up xenoblade day
got the last story before they even needed to reprint, and now getting pandoras tower, which unfortunately didnt have as much hype :(

konfall.gif

Just made this wee gif.

Didn't see this earlier. Love it!

But that should go without saying ;)
She's gorgeous. <3

Also, see if you can make another character on Faerie!

I'll give it a whirl when I get around to it later. Probably just do something totally random this time :p

you guys are killing me

I've actually played a good chunk of Last Story, maybe 10~15 hours, so that would be what I go after first.

D: When I'm on my phone I only see text and no usernames
specially then after some beers
so I just jump for the majority.

As screwed over as the UK anime/game market tends to be I don't mind when you all get some love, such as with the Op Rainfall games.

On an unrelated point, if you don't mind my asking how much were the Bakemonogatari BD's you picked up? I think here in the US to get them from Aniplex would cost about $150 :(.

As screwed over as the UK anime/game market tends to be I don't mind when you all get some love, such as with the Op Rainfall games.

On an unrelated point, if you don't mind my asking how much were the Bakemonogatari BD's you picked up? I think here in the US to get them from Aniplex would cost about $150 :(.

Part one is £25< Part two will probably be the same price. Same goes for the Nisemonogatari BD's

foxuzamaki

Didn't see this earlier. Love it!

I'll give it a whirl when I get around to it later. Probably just do something totally random this time :p

I've actually played a good chunk of Last Story, maybe 10~15 hours, so that would be what I go after first.

I actually have the last story and xenoblade, just my copy of pandoras tower is taking forever to get here, probably the longest ive had to wait on a game online

Kagami

So I was looking for some drink coasters to use on my desk, and while poking around for various anime character coasters, I ran into these:

ibodwLP2zrFPc6.jpg

Seems they were part of the Denny's promotional stuff for the movie at the time.
As soon as I saw them, I knew what had to be done...

iw3fyqJOltpKx.jpg

Dallas, Texas, USA

It's like I'm really in a Japanese Denny's in 2011!

Top Bottom