• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Wipe your mouth Mio
c7IlkY1.gif

is this the aftermath of those questionable pictures of mio eating food in suggestive ways
I don't know what you're talking about.
So I was looking for some drink coasters to use on my desk, and while poking around for various anime character coasters, I ran into these:

ibodwLP2zrFPc6.jpg

Seems they were part of the Denny's promotional stuff for the movie at the time.
As soon as I saw them, I knew what had to be done...

iw3fyqJOltpKx.jpg

Dallas, Texas, USA

It's like I'm really in a Japanese Denny's in 2011!
That's pretty neat, how much did those go for?
Unlocked the Moai hat in Streetpass Plaza. Now I can greet everyone with "Moai moai kyun~!"
AwsWMWQ.png

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Anything good on there now besides reruns of Cowboy Bebop and Inu-Yasha?

hmm the lineup is bleach, naruto, one piece, sword art online, euereka 7 just ended, so now its clone wars, IGPX, season 2 of big O, full metal alchemist brotherhood, cowboy bebop, and 2 episodes of inyuasha to finish it off
last night's toonami was movie night, where we watched evangelion rebuild 2.22, which was great, followed by a surprise of a kickstarter anime, was quirky and fun, but it opens the door to a possible witch academia being on toonami which is great

Articalys

hmm the lineup is bleach, naruto, one piece, sword art online, euereka 7 just ended, so now its clone wars, IGPX, season 2 of big O, full metal alchemist brotherhood, cowboy bebop, and 2 episodes of inyuasha to finish it off
last night's toonami was movie night, where we watched evangelion rebuild 2.22, which was great, followed by a surprise of a kickstarter anime, was quirky and fun, but it opens the door to a possible witch academia being on toonami which is great
Getting LWA on Toonami would require it to have a dub, which unfortunately doesn't look like it'll be happening any time soon, if ever.

Creative intent is irrelevant for people with fetishes. If their fetish is in something, even innocuously, they'll still enjoy it.

Well of course, I'm just stating that there are shows that go out of their way to fill those needs. Like K-ON! does with it's costumes or Totally Spies does with, well, pretty much everything.

It's not like we were talking about anything really interesting...

I bet it would have been interesting enough for me, if I had been here! :(

I've been letting the never ending girl's talk pass me by in favor of never ending Pokémon talk, which has led me to finding images involving characters more like this rather than adorable little K-ONs!

But I'm still missing my daily overdose of K-ON GIF reaction posts! Nothing can replace them in my heart! Only the real thing will suffice.

I5n2Xd7.gif

Top Bottom