• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Ritsu must be on of those that enjoys pain secretly.
Secretly?
Mugi does, too

SA5svwE.jpg
It's not much of a secret if you tell someone.
Hit me with your rhythm stick.
Not K-On related, but here is my recent work.

45 minute video of painting here.
I absolutely love the way you color. This is great.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Meanwhile, in today's episode of Watamote:

does she get actual character development now, I watched 2 or 3 episodes and liked it, but read some comments and found out that nothing changes, she doesnt improve or anything, I understand its suppose to be like that for the sake of comedy but still.

does she get actual character development now, I watched 2 or 3 episodes and liked it, but read some comments and found out that nothing changes, she doesnt improve or anything, I understand its suppose to be like that for the sake of comedy but still.

I think it's pretty good for what it is. Can't say I have any expectations of it so that might help.

sl9WDJo.gif

first time trying gifcam

Excellent :D. Saved for future reference.

Not K-On related, but here is my recent work.

45 minute video of painting here.

Nice!

No, not i'm my opinion. I find the show is getting worse with each passing episode. I agree with you.

I think I've read the first 10 or so chapters of the manga, and not much changes there either.

I think she's pretty cute though

Any chance one of you guys/gals playing FFXIV could drop me a PM on here if you notice that the digital download version is back up in the UK?
I'm pretty much definitely gonna forget to keep checking the SE store...

LayLa

UK peeps: K-On! School manga has dropped to £5.75 on amazon, this is typical Yen Press behaviour for a preorder but they sometimes bump the price back up on release, so this will probably the cheapest release date price. got my order in (along with Hidamari 7 & Yotsuba 12!)

UK peeps: K-On! School manga has dropped to £5.75 on amazon, this is typical Yen Press behaviour for a preorder but they sometimes bump the price back up on release, so this will probably the cheapest release date price. got my order in (along with Hidamari 7 & Yotsuba 12!)

Thanks for the heads up :) I'll probably order my copy in the morning...

Nice one. I think I might of already placed it, but it not I'll make sure to do it today.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

That's what I get for not scrolling up. :lol

Something else I have to try to watch sometime? There simply isn't the time. >_>

Oh, and don't freak out. Ricchan will return! ;P

Browns avatar? You don't by chance live in Ohio, do you?

Because nobody outside of Ohio would ever support the Browns. Also I live in Ohio, so if you live in Ohio too, why are we not hanging out?

StayDead

Shouts out to the Azu-Nyan fans I see you out there grinding

Is that a Kyouko crossover with Madoka? I approve!

Conception II and Wonderful 101 arrived today. I've got a 2 week break for myself before I want to revise so I'm going to spend it gaming. :3

Sadly, I also have to finish SMTIV/Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus/Yakuza 1/2 HD/Ace Attorney 5 and I haven't even started Etrian Oddesy Millenium Girl or Mario and Luigi. Oh well, I'll give them all a go I guess.

That's quite a nice avatar you have there ;).

Oh, and Ritsu <3

Oh, and don't freak out. Ricchan will return! ;P

Just have someone put her in a Browns jersey and then you can have the best of both worlds!

Because nobody outside of Ohio would ever support the Browns. Also I live in Ohio, so if you live in Ohio too, why are we not hanging out?

I grew up in Ohio (mostly in Sandusky county) and lived there up until 2005. My mom is in Findlay now and I've got family in Munroe Falls. I might be heading back out that way at the end of the month for a half marathon in Akron. Otherwise I'll likely be out there for Thanksgiving or Christmas if I can get the time off.

And yes, still a Browns/Indians/Cavs fan despite living in DC for the last 8~9 years.

Ui and Yui are sooooo adorable.

Top Bottom