• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Haha, oh, you guys!

1338400668140.jpg

cajunator

Banned
That's what I get for not scrolling up. :lol

Browns avatar? You don't by chance live in Ohio, do you?

Because nobody outside of Ohio would ever support the Browns. Also I live in Ohio, so if you live in Ohio too, why are we not hanging out?

Well thats not true necessarily. a NFLGaf browns fan named Kave_Man lives in Canada.

That's quite a nice avatar you have there ;).

Oh, and Ritsu <3

Just have someone put her in a Browns jersey and then you can have the best of both worlds!

I grew up in Ohio (mostly in Sandusky county) and lived there up until 2005. My mom is in Findlay now and I've got family in Munroe Falls. I might be heading back out that way at the end of the month for a half marathon in Akron. Otherwise I'll likely be out there for Thanksgiving or Christmas if I can get the time off.

And yes, still a Browns/Indians/Cavs fan despite living in DC for the last 8~9 years.

Ui and Yui are sooooo adorable.

Wait you live in DC? Shit I go to DC every year. I was just there again in July.
My uncle lives in Fairfax and has a summer place in St Marys County Maryland.

foxuzamaki

Well thats not true necessarily. a NFLGaf browns fan named Kave_Man lives in Canada.

Wait you live in DC? Shit I go to DC every year. I was just there again in July.
dont know what to think, maybe i'll just blame canada

foxuzamaki

I've still never made a thread of my own here. I have this fear that anything I do will end badly or be redundant.

most you have to do is make sure the thread isnt useless or really really stupid, which can be hard cause you dont know what is a stupid thread to anyone else but your bound to get some replies

most you have to do is make sure the thread isnt useless or really really stupid, which can be hard cause you dont know what is a stupid thread to anyone else but your bound to get some replies

I know, I just get anxious about that kind of stuff. Kind of like how I am with IRC's.

You should let me know when you're in the area again! I live in Rockville but I do run a lot on the W&OD trail in Vienna and am in Northern Virginia pretty often in general. The Tyson's Corner Center AMC is where I usually go to see movies as well.

I love the artwork for criminal girls.

http://i.imgur.com/tbaMvV4.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

You know what artwork and character designs I'm currently digging?

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnfeVrAAS2k[/url]

[QUOTE][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/27dff0d53315db732026981f4cdbffec/tumblr_msm88ak33z1rydwbvo1_500.gif

0F58rh4.png

I have not been this excited to watch a show since K-On!!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I have no idea if this thread is about K-On any more, but I just want to say that Sentai basically went all out with the K-On movie bluray. So many special features!

foxuzamaki

I have no idea if this thread is about K-On any more, but I just want to say that Sentai basically went all out with the K-On movie bluray. So many special features!

its still very much about k-on, wish I had the blu-ray, I dont even have a blu-ray player :(

Top Bottom