• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I have no idea if this thread is about K-On any more, but I just want to say that Sentai basically went all out with the K-On movie bluray. So many special features!
Yeah, I'm impressed, especially since the season 2 sets by Sentai is basically about as bare bones as one could get. But hey, at least they brought it over, hopefully they can save the first season from Bandai's cold dead hands.

kpjolee

Ohayo
IgYy4fB.jpg

What?

It's KyoAni next show. Airs this coming season (fall)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyōkai_no_Kanata

Looks pretty nice so far. I'm going to try not to form any expectations for it though (yet).

Yeah, I'm impressed, especially since the season 2 sets by Sentai is basically about as bare bones as one could get. But hey, at least they brought it over, hopefully they can save the first season from Bandai's cold dead hands.

I'm surprised this hasn't happened already, seeing as they like to license as many shows as they can get their hands on (it would seem).

This game is so hard when you 1. have no rhythm and 2. arent very familiar with the playstation button layout
But I will perservere!

(after tonights NFL game of course)

I'm going to turn the game off soon and watch anime instead. After this performance, it's safe to say the Ravens aren't defending their championship this year.

cajunator

Banned
I'm going to turn the game off soon and watch anime instead. After this performance, it's safe to say the Ravens aren't defending their championship this year.

They hired Steve Spagnuolo after he buttfucked my Saints' defense last year. Ravens were asking to get beaten hiring that guy.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
This game is so hard when you 1. have no rhythm and 2. arent very familiar with the playstation button layout
But I will perservere!

(after tonights NFL game of course)

I didn't stay up for the full game sadly, work didn't permit. :/. But I'm excited for Sunday! :3

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I was crashing so hard last night staying up not only to see the daily pic for smahs but to fi my schedule for toonami night tomorrow _-_

Happy Weekend! Ahaha.

As a side note, does anyone have Suminomi, Mana Khemia, BlackRock Shooter or Atelier Meruru Plus on vita?

I have Totori, so I guess I know what that one is like, but are the others worth purchasing?

cajunator

Banned
I didn't stay up for the full game sadly, work didn't permit. :/. But I'm excited for Sunday! :3

Yeah thursday was just the opening salvo, you and I are waiting for Sunday to watch our team :D

Probably has something to do with Bandai's license agreement. I'm not even sure where Sentai gets all their money anyways.

That's actually my wallpaper right now.

Cause sentai used to be ADV.
They split up into Sentai and Section 23 in order to survive.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Happy Weekend! Ahaha.

As a side note, does anyone have Suminomi, Mana Khemia, BlackRock Shooter or Atelier Meruru Plus on vita?

I have Totori, so I guess I know what that one is like, but are the others worth purchasing?

If you like Totori Plus, Meruru Plus is a given. Mana Khemia is technically an Atelier game though the graphics engine is more like Ar Tonelico 2. I need to play more of BRS but I haven't gotten very far so I can't comment on it. :/

Yeah thursday was just the opening salvo, you and I are waiting for Sunday to watch our team :D

Yep, can't wait for tomorrow! :D

If you like Totori Plus, Meruru Plus is a given. Mana Khemia is technically an Atelier game though the graphics engine is more like Ar Tonelico 2. I need to play more of BRS but I haven't gotten very far so I can't comment on it. :/

Yep, can't wait for tomorrow! :D

Thanks for the info :) I bought yet another 16gb card for the vita today, which makes it 3, so I have plenty of space. I think I'm definitely gonna get Meruru, and will probably take a chance on the others while I still have the cash. After that, I'll probably wait for FFX and FFX-2, whenever the hell that is getting released.

So, I'm getting ready to go run a marathon this morning (Lehigh Valley Marathon). Got some big goals for this one. Wish me luck! (I'm going to need it).

Top Bottom